SB Winner Other Than Pack/Seahawks/Chiefs?

NFL Network

Bucs over Bills is currently my SB Prediction. 

Bucs Defense may have slipped up against the Chargers but it's a Top 7-8 Defense in the NFL and was #5 in DVOA last season. You have veteran coach Bruce Arians, Tom Brady playing like Tom Brady, #1 Weapon Core in the NFL, and an OL that keeps getting better. 

As for the Bills, they are just so dynamic, and their defense will start coming to life soon. They had a Top 3 D last season, and for some reason their D just stops playing in the 4th QTR. Before the 4th, they look just like last year. I’m confident they will solve this problem eventually. 

41 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Bucs Defense may have slipped up against the Chargers but it's a Top 7-8 Defense in the NFL and was #5 in DVOA last season. You have veteran coach Bruce Arians, Tom Brady playing like Tom Brady, #1 Weapon Core in the NFL, and an OL that keeps getting better. 

As for the Bills, they are just so dynamic, and their defense will start coming to life soon. They had a Top 3 D last season, and for some reason their D just stops playing in the 4th QTR. Before the 4th, they look just like last year. I’m confident they will solve this problem eventually. 

I would love for that outcome but I don't trust the Bucs running game and offensive line to hold up in the playoffs. Gronk is no longer the Gronk of old and Brady is looking just average at best. I'm scared of the Bucs secondary getting torched by the Packers or Seahawks. Also not only are the Bucs secondary bad in coverage the LB's outside of Lavonde David were pretty bad in the last game as well in coverage.

As for the Bills well if their defense reverts back to last year and if Josh Allen doesn't revert then they are a serious threat.

48 minutes ago, LieutenantGains said:

I swear we have heard this almost every year since 2011 with the Packers

The Packers scare me for one reason and one reason only e.g. Aaron Rodgers. I'm a Niners fan and I said after they beat the Packers in the NFC title game that the Packers had a better shot in 2020 than the Niners b/c Aaron Rodgers and the Niners got Jimmy lol!

1 hour ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

AFC: Ravens and Bills

NFC: I honestly have zero faith in any other team in the NFC other than GB or SEA, and even SEA is a long shot with how bad their defense is right now. I guess the Saints would be the next team up. 

I would like the Saints but their defense is garbage and Drew Brees may not be able to bail them out like he's done in the past. Also Sean Payton is not as great as a head coach as advertised since he's constantly getting out coached in big games including playoffs. When you keep resorting to Tayson Hill trick plays and they back fire on you then you have a problem.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, NFL Network said:

I would love for that outcome but I don't trust the Bucs running game and offensive line to hold up in the playoffs. Gronk is no longer the Gronk of old and Brady is looking just average at best. I'm scared of the Bucs secondary getting torched by the Packers or Seahawks. Also not only are the Bucs secondary bad in coverage the LB's outside of Lavonde David were pretty bad in the last game as well in coverage.

As for the Bills well if their defense reverts back to last year and if Josh Allen doesn't revert then they are a serious threat.

What....? Good Week 2, Tremendous Week 3, MVP caliber game Week 4. 

You stuck on Week 1 where he played with his first new team in 20 years with no pre season and limited off season?

1 minute ago, NFL Network said:

I would like the Saints but their defense is garbage and Drew Brees may not be able to bail them out like he's done in the past. Also Sean Payton is not as great as a head coach as advertised since he's constantly getting out coached in big games including playoffs. When you keep resorting to Tayson Hill trick plays and they back fire on you then you have a problem.

Yeah there's just literally nobody else except maybe the Bucs.

1 hour ago, BayRaider said:

I would literally die 

• Like 1

I'm not sure if the Chiefs will come back. They have struggled a lot in 2 games this year and look more like an average team. The Seahawks also struggled a lot this week. The Packers are legit and the Bucs are probably coming right in behind them. I think it's between those two teams with all the other teams behind them.

3 minutes ago, NeptunePenguins said:

I'm not sure if the Chiefs will come back. They have struggled a lot in 2 games this year and look more like an average team. The Seahawks also struggled a lot this week. The Packers are legit and the Bucs are probably coming right in behind them. I think it's between those two teams with all the other teams behind them.

The same Chiefs who struggled last year?

50 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

What....? Good Week 2, Tremendous Week 3, MVP caliber game Week 4. 

You stuck on Week 1 where he played with his first new team in 20 years with no pre season and limited off season?

Well Tom has played in good & bad stretches since week 1. In week 2 he was good in the first half and disappeared in the 2nd half and this past week he was terrible in the first half and the game changed on a Charger fumble late in the half. Second half Tom was terrific but he threw a pass into double late in the game that should've been picked but Gronk bailed him out by stealing the ball in the air.

He's 43 and I don't think 43 year olds are supposed to win SB's but I'd loved to see him get another one mind you!