R.I.P league - Here's to 11 great years!

beekay414

5 minutes ago, BillsGuy82 said:

So what's going on in a nutshell?

Pb quit after joining the RRW league. I proposed a new league that I planned on being a deep version of this league but still doing both. BK proposed merging thus league with that one since as a free league this league is stale. So now it's a discussion to either change this league up or just merge into the new Money league.

Right now just discussion. 

Btw why you hate Fantrax? They have imo better UI, and much better league customization.

1 minute ago, Mr. bDoDDleS said:

Pb quit after joining the RRW league. I proposed a new league that I planned on being a deep version of this league but still doing both. BK proposed merging thus league with that one since as a free league this league is stale. So now it's a discussion to either change this league up or just merge into the new Money league.

Right now just discussion. 

Btw why you hate Fantrax? They have imo better UI, and much better league customization.

I'll follow everyone else. I suppose I'll play fantrax

2 minutes ago, BillsGuy82 said:

I'll follow everyone else. I suppose I'll play fantrax

They have a few things that ESPN doesn't that I know you'll like. One being able to lock the league pool so prospects aren't added midseason. Minor league roster support, all year draft pick trades (no more having to use this thread to keep that updated) along with a few other things.

It was fun, gents. Looking forward to the new league though. Was getting a bit burned out with this one and I've been up and down every year as to whether I wanted to continue with this one. Was honestly leaning towards leaving so it makes sense to dissolve this league.

1 hour ago, beekay414 said:

It was fun, gents. Looking forward to the new league though. Was getting a bit burned out with this one and I've been up and down every year as to whether I wanted to continue with this one. Was honestly leaning towards leaving so it makes sense to dissolve this league.

So far 9 of the 12 members are in the new one. With only PB (who already quit), MSR and SAX who didn't want to join the new one, and they all 3 have a few other leagues.

I think this league will be remembered for @Herbie_Hancock's dynasty mixed in with 2 dominant seasons from bD. BK's consistency.  Surprise winners in Dingo and Crab during my "rebuild" years. Weird how HH or BK didn't win in the 2 years I took the year off to rebuild and surprise winners did. Crazy. It was fun, and sometimes a massive headache and made me care too much about online bragging rights against people I didn't know outside of FF, but it took 11 years of my life. 

I'm happy we are all (9 out of 12) moving on and to a bigger and deeper league, and the Elite name will live on. 

Final Trophy Leaders 

Good Run Folks

8 hours ago, Mr. bDoDDleS said:

So far 9 of the 12 members are in the new one. With only PB (who already quit), MSR and SAX who didn't want to join the new one, and they all 3 have a few other leagues.

I think this league will be remembered for @Herbie_Hancock's dynasty mixed in with 2 dominant seasons from bD. BK's consistency.  Surprise winners in Dingo and Crab during my "rebuild" years. Weird how HH or BK didn't win in the 2 years I took the year off to rebuild and surprise winners did. Crazy. It was fun, and sometimes a massive headache and made me care too much about online bragging rights against people I didn't know outside of FF, but it took 11 years of my life. 

I'm happy we are all (9 out of 12) moving on and to a bigger and deeper league, and the Elite name will live on. 

Final Trophy Leaders 

Good Run Folks

My Championship may have surprised you but not me 😉

Archived