GDT 2017: Week 5 - Ravens @ Raiders

drd23

Just now, RavensfanRD said:

Derrick Mason and the comeback route is the most broken, pure and sorely missed route for me in the Ravens play package. lol

It was so simple, clutch and respected!

plus, it opens up for the wheel route as Maclin has some more speed.

All the hate for the offense, let's give them some credit for being able to run the ball for some clock killing first downs. With out interior O-line decimated, it's really impressive coaching by Roman or whoever else is involved. This was not happening last year.

Just now, Danand said:

plus, it opens up for the wheel route as Maclin has some more speed.

You got a point there, pimp. I've been sleep most of this game. I briefly woke up and saw the Jimmy Smith run back. After that, it was curtains most of the game until mid 3rd quarter when I woke up. Glad we're getting the job done.

2 minutes ago, Danand said:

Allen has been a decent runner this year when he hits the hole hard. Does a nice job falling forward.

Our running game as a whole all of a sudden looks decent - which makes Flacco 200% better

1 minute ago, Danand said:

Eluemanor is struggling with getting push, but has done enough to stall the DT.

He's doing okay, considering he's in at the deep end, here. The runs up the Middle are getting some positive yardage, even with the Raiders knowing exactly what's coming.

Allen and Collins have both worked hard, and been safe with the ball. Not many mistakes on offense today, apart from playcalling. 

Archived