Dak Prescott carted off field

RaidersAreOne

4 hours ago, SteelKing728 said:

So...who wins the NFCE now?

Wentz has been terrible, but I think you have to give the edge to the Eagles now. 

Not that it matters because the WC team will make quick work of whoever comes out of this division.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Gmen said:

Wentz has been terrible, but I think you have to give the edge to the Eagles now. 

Not that it matters because the WC team will make quick work of whoever comes out of this division.

Wentz has been improving. The first 3 weeks were admittedly abysmal. But the last two games he's looked.... adequate/mediocre. Hopefully he continues to trend upwards again.

Dalton is still a serviceable backup, and unless Carson actually does continue to improve then I'm still picking Dallas to win.

Also, it's funny because Daniel Jones has looked worse than Wentz.

12 minutes ago, Danger said:

Wentz has been improving. The first 3 weeks were admittedly abysmal. But the last two games he's looked.... adequate/mediocre. Hopefully he continues to trend upwards again.

Dalton is still a serviceable backup, and unless Carson actually does continue to improve then I'm still picking Dallas to win.

Also, it's funny because Daniel Jones has looked worse than Wentz.

I was in your GDT and kept my mouth shut. But I thought Wentz was once again bad. It seemed like 1 in 5 passes were wildly off target. Jones didnt look good either, but I would say very very very slightly better that Wentz (taking into account opponents).  

16 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I was in your GDT and kept my mouth shut. But I thought Wentz was once again bad. It seemed like 1 in 5 passes were wildly off target. Jones didnt look good either, but I would say very very very slightly better that Wentz (taking into account opponents).  

I would definitely say there's still notable accuracy issues with Carson, and he threw the pick, but he also is making good throws now at times as well. Jones was playing the Cowboys defense and didn't throw a single TD Pass.

6 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

Hey guys, what's better this bag of turd or this bag of poop (the bag of **** has already been benched)

I'm guessing you're channeling your inner Ron Rivera voice right now, huh? 🍺

Edited by Nabbs4u