Valkyrie Mafia: D8 Ends Saturday at 10 PM EST

The Orca

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

He calmed stauffenberg (tom cruises' character) who plants the damn bombs 💣.  You know what he is claiming to have done 

Stauffenberg is 100% town.

Just because Stauffenberg hasn't been counter-claimed doesn't confirm him--although frankly, the mechanic makes sense.

Just now, bigbadbuff said:

I was the vig killer as a bomber

No, you were a bomber. Those are not the same role.

And not telling everyone that you planted a bomb on Swoosh, and then planting one on Mwil when it was painfully clear he was Town on N3, was atrocious.

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

He calmed stauffenberg (tom cruises' character) who plants the damn bombs 💣.  You know what he is claiming to have done 

Stauffenberg is 100% town. 

That is fairly compelling as he'd certainly be in the game. Any thoughts on him and his bombing partner being invested as scum?

6 minutes ago, Blue said:

Pickle and Swag are both claiming standard protector. Bcb claimed Squire couldn't target me N1. Was there anyone who was unable to target somebody on Night 2?

Because I guess nobody wants to address this, I have proof someone is lying. Either Pickle, Swag, or Buff. I don't think it's Buff.

Just now, Blue said:

Just because Stauffenberg hasn't been counter-claimed doesn't confirm him--although frankly, the mechanic makes sense.

No, you were a bomber. Those are not the same role.

And not telling everyone that you planted a bomb on Swoosh, and then planting one on Mwil when it was painfully clear he was Town on N3, was atrocious.

Was not painfully clear he was town tbh. Swoosh was a random guess N1. Which turned out bad

Just now, rackcs said:

That is fairly compelling as he'd certainly be in the game. Any thoughts on him and his bombing partner being invested as scum?

Swoosh claimed to have faked the invest on counselor so only bbb was invested as scum.  This is Nazi Germany with the SS and  Gestapo.  I said from the beginning that there would probably be frames and I fully believe bbb was framed.