Valkyrie Mafia: D8 Ends Saturday at 10 PM EST

The Orca

Also, I cannot claim my ability, which is ideal for this situation, I know.  But, I will say, I think that Orca anticipated that scum would use their abilities to cause more damage, and not simply make matts claim Dak Prescott is terrible.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Okay, so, uh, my ability is actually useless, and I was trying to entice myself as a target.  So, in reality, I was trying to protect all of you by making myself a more appealing target, so I never really lied until all those lies I told about it.

That is not elaborating.

Just now, Counselor said:

Well my work here is done 

All those bombs and you still didn't kill Hitler, good grief

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

There is 100% no way to tell if you were jailed outside someone claiming it.  It ain't me and will never be me and as soon as this game is over I'm gonna shove your face in my pm 🤣

You're either scum or so humiliated by how badly you've played that you don't even care about winning so long as you can meme your way to the end of the game, so I really don't care what you think.

Just now, Blue said:

That is not elaborating.

You're either scum or so humiliated by how badly you've played that you don't even care about winning so long as you can meme your way to the end of the game, so I really don't care what you think.

I didn’t plant them!

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Okay, so, uh, my ability is actually useless, and I was trying to entice myself as a target.  So, in reality, I was trying to protect all of you by making myself a more appealing target, so I never really lied until all those lies I told about it.

So are you going to elaborate on the useless ability or nah?

Just now, Blue said:

That is not elaborating.

But it is elaborating.

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Also, I cannot claim my ability, which is ideal for this situation, I know.  But, I will say, I think that Orca anticipated that scum would use their abilities to cause more damage, and not simply make matts claim Dak Prescott is terrible.

........ this is to convenient. Dont like. 

1 minute ago, Dome said:

I’m gonna need matts to explain how he knew malf was the tracker.

and his move and everything

Im not sure why you care so much? Were now headed in to day 2 of you focusing on me. 

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

That is not elaborating.

1. Thats what happened so fitting I guess (all the bombs and no dead Hitler)

2. Then shut the **** up.  You are have played so badly its hilarious.  Probably bc you scum. But I digress lol.