Valkyrie Mafia: D8 Ends Saturday at 10 PM EST

The Orca

Just now, Blue said:

Not when I'm in chat to bully him into trying he doesn't!

Course, I'm not in chat with him this game, so I guess that's a moot point. But the fact that he did claim right away under no pressure at all suggests to me that he isn't Mafia.

He's done it before, but I'm OK with Forge.  He seems like an upright and outstanding individual.

Just now, rackcs said:

I was gonna say if you're going to bus someone early in the game, mission would be a good choice

Yeah.

anyone thinking I would fake an invest on a teammate (even mission) from the start of the game, and actually push it and pound the table until I got him, is not thinking critically 

1 minute ago, Dome said:

Yeah.

anyone thinking I would fake an invest on a teammate (even mission) from the start of the game, and actually push it and pound the table until I got him, is not thinking critically 

I'm not saying you did it. Just saying that if someone were to do it, mission is a good target.

Let me go ahead and stop this nonsense before @Dome gets you all worked up. I am a copy cat role. I copied Malf N1 - he was a tracker. Instead of using the track, I copied Pickle N2. Orca said my move was successful but that I got no results. Same thing happened last night with Swag (successful/no results) . I attempted to copy Swag as I assumed that:

1. He was telling the truth and would be killed so I would be able to protect swoosh N4.

or

2. He was lying and we could put this stupid bickering with pickle to an end. 

Edited by Matts4313

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Let me go ahead and stop this nonsense before Dome gets you all worked up. I am a copy cat role. I copied Malf N1 - he was a tracker. Instead of using the track, I copied Pickle N2. Orca said my move was successful but that I got no results. Same thing happened last night with Swag (successful/no results) . I attempted to copy Swag as I assumed that.

1. He was telling the truth and would be killed so I would be able to protect swoosh N4.

or

2. He was lying and we could put this stupid bickering with pickle to an end. 

So how did you know pickle went nowhere if you didn’t use the track?