NCAA Basketball Thread: '21-22

NYRaider

1 minute ago, Texansfan713 said:

losers leaves for good?  deal?

Why not. I'll singlehandedly get rid of the trash on this forum myself. No excuses this time.

Or is it okay if I renege if I don't get my way because you did? ****, you should've been gone for years now. Webby should banish your *** to Twitter where you belong.

3 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Why not. I'll singlehandedly get rid of the trash on this forum myself. No excuses this time.

Or is it okay if I renege if I don't get my way because you did? ****, you should've been gone for years now. Webby should banish your *** to Twitter where you belong.

just to make sure, are we basing this on how far they go in the tourney (if both make it) or better record (in case one dont go to the tournament)?  dont need you to make any excuses when you lose.

Edited by Texansfan713

Just now, Texansfan713 said:

just to make sure, are we basing this on how far they go in the tourney or better record?  dont need you to make any excuses when you lose.

I'm playing with house money here, my guy. I can renege if I choose anyways so I'll let you pick. It's not fair if you get to renege and I don't. 😉

3 hours ago, Texansfan713 said:

just to make sure, are we basing this on how far they go in the tourney (if both make it) or better record (in case one dont go to the tournament)?  dont need you to make any excuses when you lose.

Wait...you lost a bet like this already and still post?

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

Wait...you lost a bet like this already and still post?

Back in the day when Tom Herman was coaching Houston football, he said he'd stop posting here if Tom Herman left Houston. In the short time that passed after that post, Tom Herman left for Texas and he kept posting. Thus why he won't engage me now that I put the qualifier in that I get to renege since he did lol.

4 hours ago, beekay414 said:

I'm playing with house money here, my guy. I can renege if I choose anyways so I'll let you pick. It's not fair if you get to renege and I don't. 😉

We in this or not @Texansfan713? I get my mulligan if Iowa St ****s the bed since you already used yours years ago. Oh and I have bets elsewhere with better posters. C'mon, big boy. Twitter needs you more than we do. Let me banish you there.

Edited by beekay414

45 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

the score of the gonzaga/tarleton gm was 49-47 with 5 minutes left...

tarleton has to have one of the hardest schedule so far this year, they seem pretty good for a team i have never heard of 

Tarleton is a real college?

Edited by KhanYouDigIt