NCAA Basketball Thread: '21-22

NYRaider

If you don’t mind paying the little fee for Kenpom it’s really worth it. I use Guint spreadsheet and Kenpom predictions and then decide what I play. With college sports there are just way to much research needed and having Kenpom basically provided you all that information in one place is such a great tool plus the predictions are awesome. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Liddell is a monster.

We hopefully will get Justice Sueing and Seth Towns back. Our problem this year will be inconsistent guard play. It was the same problem last year. They’re gonna give me a stroke.

Also, I think Duke is fine. Their schedule kinda screwed them tbh.

Edited by candyman93
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

ASU basketball scored 10 points in the 1h… truly despise that they kept Hurley 

Hurley is a better recruiter than Sendek but Herb was a much better coach.  It’s a question of whether you want to over or under achieve based on the talent level.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, candyman93 said:

We hopefully will get Justice Sueing and Seth Towns back. Our problem this year will be inconsistent guard play. It was the same problem last year. They’re gonna give me a stroke.

Also, I think Duke is fine. Their schedule kinda screwed them tbh.

Watching Duane Johnson in the NCAA tournament gave me a stroke.

Yeah Duke is going to have a great season, a ton of travel against good teams to start the season. Gonzaga struggled against a 1-6 team at home yesterday.

Duke needs AJ Griffin in the rotation, ideally sooner rather then later. When he got hurt the reports were that it was season ending but he ended up dodging a serious injury. The one game that he got to play big minutes he showed why he's a projected lottery pick but he has hardly played since then.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Watching Duane Johnson in the NCAA tournament gave me a stroke.

Yeah Duke is going to have a great season, a ton of travel against good teams to start the season. Gonzaga struggled against a 1-6 team at home yesterday.

Duke needs AJ Griffin in the rotation, ideally sooner rather then later. When he got hurt the reports were that it was season ending but he ended up dodging a serious injury. The one game that he got to play big minutes he showed why he's a projected lottery pick but he has hardly played since then.

lol.... a 1-6 team that just became a d1 basketball program last season and has traveled to stanford, kansas, wichita state, michigan and gonzaga so far