Week 6 GDT: Texans vs Titans

Pastor Dillon

Since no one seemed interested in this, I’ll get us started!

This is a match up nightmare for us. The Titans are well coached, and a power house on the ground. We have one of the worst run defenses in football. 

for me that’s the only key to this game. Titans run game vs Texans run defense. I am not afraid that tannehill is gonna beat us, though our secondary is certainly bad enough to let him. 

clowney vs Tunsil should be fun. I’ll give the edge to Tunsil. Though I’ll say they probably stick Clowney on Howard. We all know how Clowney operates. He plays Half speed about 75% of the season and every few games he goes nuts for 2 sacks, 2 forced turnovers and owned the line of scrimmage. He has ZERO sacks this season. Which, knowing our luck, means he will get 2 or 3 Sunday. 

the win over the jags was nice, but we aren’t a good football team. I’ll say Titans win 34-17 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Pastor Dillon said:

We all know how Clowney operates. He plays Half speed about 75% of the season and every few games he goes nuts for 2 sacks, 2 forced turnovers and owned the line of scrimmage. He has ZERO sacks this season. Which, knowing our luck, means he will get 2 or 3 Sunday. 

He’s pretty definitively been our second best player on defense thus far. Altering a lot of plays, just been dealing with secondary injuries that have allowed QBs to get the ball out quick (or against the Bills, where Simmons was out and Allen could just step up in the pocket). 

My biggest hope is that the sack count does enough to keep his price tag down. 

2 hours ago, titans0021 said:

He’s pretty definitively been our second best player on defense thus far. Altering a lot of plays, just been dealing with secondary injuries that have allowed QBs to get the ball out quick (or against the Bills, where Simmons was out and Allen could just step up in the pocket). 

My biggest hope is that the sack count does enough to keep his price tag down. 

it wont, hes never even had a 10 sack season and hes wanting top defensive player money.