Idiocracy Mafia, Powered by Brawndo: Town lived up to the name, Mafia won.

Matts4313

Just now, squire12 said:

Makes you wonder if you vs malfatron is town vs town.

Nah, you're Comacho, and we know you'd be town based on the cabinet all being town.

The Secretary of Defense is a nameless character with like no lines IIRC.  The judge is played by Stephen Root and it's a pretty memorable scene, so he's a much more likely inclusion into the game.

Orca is clear from being the time masheen loot.

The last scum would almost certainly be Frito IMO, and I think SOD is a more suspicious claim.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

It really does tbh.

Hes completely unverified and it could have been swoosh while killed Daboyle. 

If you think it's more likely that I, as scum, would know that swoosh killed Daboyle, when he had seemingly fully roleclaimed as a very specific non-killing role, and announced that I did it hoping that information was right, then I don't know what to say to you.

2 minutes ago, Daniel said:

If you think it's more likely that I, as scum, would know that swoosh killed Daboyle, when he had seemingly fully roleclaimed as a very specific non-killing role, and announced that I did it hoping that information was right, then I don't know what to say to you.

Or that he bought an item with that money? Why the early lock? Want to get rid of the odd night watcher without having to hit me yourself?

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Or that he bought an item with that money? Why the early lock? Want to get rid of the odd night watcher without having to hit me yourself?

Who bought an item with what money?

At this point, I know it's you, I just need to cut you off from convincing Orca and squire to go along with you, so I need to know how to specifically debunk you real quick.

Just now, MWil23 said:

Basically people want to vote me out so that they can kill squire and then leave it between malfatron and Daniel with orca deciding the game. It’s poetic really.

Why would that be my plan when Orca is voting for me right now?  Because that would be a really bad plan.

1 minute ago, Daniel said:

Why would that be my plan when Orca is voting for me right now?  Because that would be a really bad plan.

Because squire, assuming he’s not Indy, would see through this charade, whereas orca has been trolling and you never know.

Just now, MWil23 said:

You must feel relieved since you already locked on me

I locked in on pretty sure.  I'm positive now, because you're willing to hop from Malf (who I believe you were sure about a few minutes ago) to me in a heartbeat as soon as squire mentioned even vague suspicion.  So I feel much better about it now.

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Just give me your money

200_d.gif

Do you have 20K?  Because otherwise, me giving you money does nothing. The cheapest item is 30M.

And frankly, I don't mean this to be offensive, but I'm not trusting you with an item.  I know squire's character now, so I would transfer money to him, if there's enough to buy something.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Because squire, assuming he’s not Indy, would see through this charade, whereas orca has been trolling and you never know.

So I'm scum, whose plan is to hope I can sway Orca, the guy on me right now?

You've still yet to explain how I knew swoosh killed daboyle.

4 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

@squire12 what do you think here?

I can see a case for either you, mwil and daniel

Daniel has pushed narrative of he being the most or 1 of the most cleared town for several days.  His stating he pushed josh on d1 was factually baseless.

He is repeated wanting money so he can gain something.   He made it known he had a move option, but was not hit ....instead it was hockey.

Mwil ... as you have laid out has some thread issues ( or however you want to phrase it).  "Watching" pickle on n3 is bizarre instead of the roleblock that caught daboyle.  

Malf has played a poor town game with a bunch of "slips".  Several scum- malf tendencies.  

Each of you have a credit in catching / re mlm moving mafia.

Summary.....end game is fun!!!!!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Daniel said:

I locked in on pretty sure.  I'm positive now, because you're willing to hop from Malf (who I believe you were sure about a few minutes ago) to me in a heartbeat as soon as squire mentioned even vague suspicion.  So I feel much better about it now.

Do you have 20K?  Because otherwise, me giving you money does nothing. The cheapest item is 30M.

And frankly, I don't mean this to be offensive, but I'm not trusting you with an item.  I know squire's character now, so I would transfer money to him, if there's enough to buy something.

So I'm scum, whose plan is to hope I can sway Orca, the guy on me right now?

You've still yet to explain how I knew swoosh killed daboyle.

Yes, if your town you just need to relax when i play this style