Idiocracy Mafia, Powered by Brawndo: Town lived up to the name, Mafia won.

Matts4313

10 minutes ago, Daniel said:

I locked in on pretty sure.  I'm positive now, because you're willing to hop from Malf (who I believe you were sure about a few minutes ago) to me in a heartbeat as soon as squire mentioned even vague suspicion.  So I feel much better about it now.

Do you have 20K?  Because otherwise, me giving you money does nothing. The cheapest item is 30M.

And frankly, I don't mean this to be offensive, but I'm not trusting you with an item.  I know squire's character now, so I would transfer money to him, if there's enough to buy something.

So I'm scum, whose plan is to hope I can sway Orca, the guy on me right now?

You've still yet to explain how I knew swoosh killed daboyle.

@Daniel how much money do you have? 10 or 20?

13 minutes ago, squire12 said:

If their is a 4th mafia, would bcb and mwil point the finger at e as ch other like that?

I’d have bussed him or asked for a bus...probably more of an over the top argument as opposed to approaching with caution. If you recall the game Slappy hosted where you were scum with me and whicker (I believe) that comes to mind when Whicker and I argued for days.

30 minutes ago, Daniel said:

If they knew bcb was the next up in suspicion, which seems likely, then probably.

19 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I’d have bussed him or asked for a bus...probably more of an over the top argument as opposed to approaching with caution. If you recall the game Slappy hosted where you were scum with me and whicker (I believe) that comes to mind when Whicker and I argued for days.

Why wouldn't they point to someone else?

You or malf would have been viable options to shift the narrative.   

Mwil "watches" pickle and sees some else visit, bcb rolecop the same person or someone else .  Getting the mis vote is optimal and making it binary between 2 mafia is odd to me.

4 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Mwil "watches" pickle and sees some else visit, bcb rolecop the same person or someone else .  Getting the mis vote is optimal and making it binary between 2 mafia is odd to me.

I already redlettered/caught bcb in a lie the day before.

there was no way bcb wasnt going to be the lynch

mwils watch/bcb halfassed red letter of mwil reeked of distancing because bcb was 100 percent going to be the lynch

also, do ya got what you need squire/ can i lock?

6 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I’d have voted Malf after I said that it had to be one of bcb and Malf if I were scum.

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Desperate move then.

I’ve character claimed an obvious character who is in a group that already flipped town, and you have to do mental gymnastics to find a way that swoosh was the daboyle killer and that I knew it enough to claim it when there’s already someone claiming vig and came up with a moneychanging scheme that was so broken for town that the mod changed the rules.

The possibility that makes, overwhelmingly, more sense, is that I’m town. I can’t prove 100% that I am town to you, but Jesus, it’s not making much of a leap.

Orca, we know is town unless the time machine resurrects scum, which practically guarantees that he’s town.

You’re Comacho, who a game mechanic shows us is likely town.

That leaves Malf and MWil. And I’m convinced it’s MWil, Nalf is convinced it’s MWil, but MWil is totally willing to lynch a few.

This should be easy.