Idiocracy Mafia, Powered by Brawndo: Town lived up to the name, Mafia won.

Matts4313

On 11/7/2020 at 12:07 PM, squire12 said:
On 11/1/2020 at 10:54 AM, Daniel said:

Lynch Josh, I guess for now.

On 11/1/2020 at 1:58 PM, Daniel said:

How are yall posting this much during football?

Jesus.  I have a lot of catching up to do.

On 11/1/2020 at 2:05 PM, Daniel said:

I ignored Woz after a couple of pages, and that made it go a lot faster.

On 11/1/2020 at 6:43 PM, Daniel said:

@Woz I also appreciate that you stopped.

So, who else's team just had a turd of a performance against a one win team?

I'm looking at you, Packers fans.

On 11/1/2020 at 8:38 PM, Daniel said:

That’s the joke.

Embarrassing.

On 11/2/2020 at 6:31 AM, Daniel said:

I think I’d rather go the burrito supreme route myself.

On 11/2/2020 at 12:09 PM, Daniel said:

Not even an "I love you?"

That hurts, man.

I'm torn between Woz and Josh.  Josh will be inactive, but if he's scum, he's actually dangerous.  Woz, I don't know.

On 11/2/2020 at 8:48 PM, Daniel said:

"Wait for It" or GTFO.

Woz

On 11/2/2020 at 9:41 PM, Daniel said:

Then it's either "Satisfied," "The Room Where It Happens," or you're just objectively wrong.

On 11/2/2020 at 9:46 PM, Daniel said:

Pickle.

On 11/2/2020 at 9:56 PM, Daniel said:

I like Dear Theodosia, but It's Quiet Uptown is one of my least favorites in the whole show.

That and pretty much all of Eliza's songs.

On 11/7/2020 at 11:39 AM, Daniel said:

Is that a serious question?

Josh was my day 1 push and I killed Daboyle.

I guess if that is considered a push on josh, I am surprised that vote wagon didn't gather more steam

This was Daniel posts from day 1, his day 1 push of Josh.  Not very compelling.  When it became apparent that josh would be voted, it was not any stronger

15 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Desperate move then.

I’ve character claimed an obvious character who is in a group that already flipped town, and you have to do mental gymnastics to find a way that swoosh was the daboyle killer and that I knew it enough to claim it when there’s already someone claiming vig and came up with a moneychanging scheme that was so broken for town that the mod changed the rules.

I never doubted you hit daboyle.

The possibility that makes, overwhelmingly, more sense, is that I’m town. I can’t prove 100% that I am town to you, but Jesus, it’s not making much of a leap.

So are you the town JOAT?

Orca, we know is town unless the time machine resurrects scum, which practically guarantees that he’s town.

You’re Comacho, who a game mechanic shows us is likely town.

That leaves Malf and MWil. And I’m convinced it’s MWil, Nalf is convinced it’s MWil, but MWil is totally willing to lynch a few.

This should be easy.

18 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

I already redlettered/caught bcb in a lie the day before.

there was no way bcb wasnt going to be the lynch

mwils watch/bcb halfassed red letter of mwil reeked of distancing because bcb was 100 percent going to be the lynch

also, do ya got what you need squire/ can i lock?

You do what you want to do.

@Malfatron you made a case for daniel being scum, where did that line of thinking go?

16 minutes ago, Daniel said:

That leaves Malf and MWil. And I’m convinced it’s MWil, Nalf is convinced it’s MWil, but MWil is totally willing to lynch a few.

This should be easy.

Good luck if you’re town. You deserve to lose for letting Malf so blatantly and transparently ignore proof and cherry pick out of context quotes while omitting others.

Just now, squire12 said:

You do what you want to do.

@Malfatron you made a case for daniel being scum, where did that line of thinking go?

I had thought that swoosh killed daboyle at the time, or at least didnt see that daniel claimed to kill daboyle.

but still @Daniel why did you think that daboyle won the contest? i didnt read where you answered that. you mentioned that daboyle won it but matts never posted the winner

Malfatron: I'm Town, and I steal and redistribute wealth, but don't worry, I've done that to other town so far. Also, I visited BCB on back to back nights and MWil despite knowing on the 2nd night BCB didn't have any money and knowing that MWil didn't either since he gave it to Nacho in thread. Also, I have an every night move that's inherently suspect and in no way, shape, or form is a town balancing move, as noted with demonstrable evidence from every other town x shot/odd-even role so far this game. My thread play is also inconsistent and egregious, and my ability to play Mafia has exponentially gotten worse in the past 30 hours.

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

I had thought that swoosh killed daboyle at the time, or at least didnt see that daniel claimed to kill daboyle.

but still @Daniel why did you think that daboyle won the contest? i didnt read where you answered that. you mentioned that daboyle won it but matts never posted the winner

but since upon rereading swooshs statement, he was talking about his roleblock on daboyle not the day kill, i dropped that on daniel. still curious about it but i dont think daniel is scum

26 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

I already redlettered/caught bcb in a lie the day before.

there was no way bcb wasnt going to be the lynch

mwils watch/bcb halfassed red letter of mwil reeked of distancing because bcb was 100 percent going to be the lynch

LOL

26 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

also, do ya got what you need squire/ can i lock?

Just lock on me already you charlatan :)

Orca: Revived Vanilla Town

Malfatron: Scum, pretty blatantly so the last 48 hours

Daniel: Probably Town who has, in my opinion, not played up to his normal standard this game for whatever reason. It's election week, so I'll cut him some slack

MWil 2.0: Odd Night Watcher

Squire: Governor

So, they get rid of the odd night watcher so that they don't have to worry about me and then they leave the game up to Orca in lylo. It's so simple, transparent, pathetic, and brilliant.

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Also, I visited BCB on back to back nights and MWil despite knowing on the 2nd night BCB didn't have any money and knowing that MWil didn't either since he gave it to Nacho in thread. 

it was possible the scum could have been redisepersing the money among themselves/got money via other means.

better to try to steal from bcb and you than town

8 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Because of his answers being (I thought) right, and thd first poster to get them right.

I even commented on missing exactly one with my answers. You replied.

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

it was possible the scum could have been redisepersing the money among themselves/got money via other means.

Really? It's possible that after I emptied my money in thread, and scum clearly allocated a good chunk of change for the judicial review, and you had stolen and reallocated the remainder of the money, minus what little other CLEARED TOWN had, that it was reallocated? That's not only funny, it's impossible and absolutely a scum lie.

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

better to try to steal from bcb and you than town

howling-wolf-m.gif