Can you Diggs it?

D82

7 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

He’s been a rare bright spot for the defense. Had a blunder against Seattle but made up for it. He’s been solid along with Aldon. Everyone else? Meh

Yeah, he did pretty well against DeAndre Hopkins as well. 

I've been fairly impressed with our rookie class this year overall.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, D82 said:

Yeah, he did pretty well against DeAndre Hopkins as well. 

I've been fairly impressed with our rookie class this year overall.

I’d like to see more out of Gallimore though. But yeah, not bad for rookies with no offseason. To speak of. 

1 hour ago, D82 said:

Yeah I’m hoping Gallimore can shine a bit more. 

I’m hoping they’ll just ride with him as the full-time 3T. Get him a ton of experience. He’ll either grow into it, or you’ll know that position needs to be a big offseason priority.

The 2020 rookie class is about as incredible as we all thought. At a minimum, you landed 3 rock solid (or better) starters for the long term.

12 hours ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

I’m hoping they’ll just ride with him as the full-time 3T. Get him a ton of experience. He’ll either grow into it, or you’ll know that position needs to be a big offseason priority.

The 2020 rookie class is about as incredible as we all thought. At a minimum, you landed 3 rock solid (or better) starters for the long term.

Ya know. It seems over the last few years the general consensus is we have good drafts, few busts. But yet, do nothing with the talent. 

27 minutes ago, HDsportsfan said:

Ya know. It seems over the last few years the general consensus is we have good drafts, few busts. But yet, do nothing with the talent. 

Coaching has basically been our downfall. That, and certain players regressing has really hurt us.