BDL 2020 Week 7 - Gotham Gashslayers @ Antarctica Katabatic Beasts

Ragnarok

Who wins?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Gotham Gashslayers
    • Antarctica Katabatic Beasts

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/29/2020 at 04:00 AM

2 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I think you have the overall better team and gameplan. No, I personally don't I try to look at what a player would do on the roster he is on in BDL.

Its clear I'm one of very few ppl that do that though. 

23 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I went Gotham but tbh I forgot how bad Carr played this week.

Then why that comment?  Does not compute.

Prefer the AKB approach this week with getting some elite WR talent on the field to spread apart the Gotham defense and give Lamar and the backs space to operate. With that said, I do think Gotham has a unit which has enough quality to cover at the back end and still generate a pass rush. 

I think the AKB D does a decent enough job at slowing down the Gotham offense, but from top to bottom there's no real weakness given Carr is playing well and I think they eventually get their wins as the AKB D can't remain perfect the whole game.

Gotham 24 - 20 AKB

@Pickle Rick I think this is your best gameplan yet and you should stick with this.  I don't need quite that many Carr stats(we have a good idea who he is) and would have liked a little more on pass defense...maybe about disguising a zone coverage in all that man?

Both teams have very good write-ups this week, but I think that Gotham is able to execute their's just a little better.