Forum Game: 2020 Mid-season NFL tecmo simulator tournament. HOBO WINS!!!

Malfatron

i have decided to fully complete the winners bracket, and then move onto the losers bracket.

that way, we dont eliminate players as quickly.

to remind folks, the winner of the losers bracket must beat the winner of the winners bracket twice in the title game.

Regional Round matchup preview

1.@Blue - Panthers (Bucs D)
2.@skywindO2 - Dolphins (Saints D)
4.@Deadpulse Packers (texans D)
5.@HoboRocket - Bills (Vikings D)
9.@Daboyle Titans (Pats D)
10.@TheKillerNacho - Raiders (Dolphins D)
11.@MWil23 texans (seahawks D)
14.@swoosh Seahawks (Cards D)

A - Daboyle at Blue

Damn, what a matchup. Henry vs the bucs Dline is gonna be intense, because Henry isnt elusive but he thrives on broken tackles.

On the other side, Teddy B and CMC could definitely give the pats team fits.

Prediction: A high scoring game, but it feels like godmode Henry is the RB to not bet against this game.

daboyle wins 31-28

B - hobo at deadpulse

Hobo has a very well rounded team, while deadpulse has a great offense, and also jj watt.

Mike Hughes fumble 6 against Tom Brady was something to behold.

Deadpulses wierd playbook may work in their advantage because AR drinks babys blood to give himself newfound speed.

However, Im going with the all-around team here in another shootout. I think it comes down to the Vikings D getting stops that the Texans D doesnt.

Prediction: Hobo wins 28-27

C - Nacho at Skywind

just....huh?

Mariota vs Fitz??

Fitz finally gets a shot to go against the dolphins defense.

So...I think Mariotas success was because he played the Giants defense. Now he plays the Saints.

Prediction: Mariota turns the ball over twice and Skywind rolls 24-7

D - Swoosh at mwil

Swoosh might have the best overall team here. Russell Wilson still makes defenses sick, and they have playmakers on defense like Chandler Jones.

Mwil is kind of an average team, but definitely can beat or lose to anyone. But hes not beating swoosh

prediction: swoosh wins 31-17

50 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

D - Swoosh at mwil

Swoosh might have the best overall team here. Russell Wilson still makes defenses sick, and they have playmakers on defense like Chandler Jones.

Mwil is kind of an average team, but definitely can beat or lose to anyone. But hes not beating swoosh

Russell Wilson is my nemesis...the battle of Seattle is on!!!! :)

Watson vs the Cardinals defense is the most randomly frustrating matchup thus far. Hopefully the Tecmo fumble RNG is in my favor.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Malfatron said:

i have decided to fully complete the winners bracket, and then move onto the losers bracket.

that way, we dont eliminate players as quickly.

to remind folks, the winner of the losers bracket must beat the winner of the winners bracket twice in the title game.

Regional Round matchup preview

1.@Blue - Panthers (Bucs D)
2.@skywindO2 - Dolphins (Saints D)
4.@Deadpulse Packers (texans D)
5.@HoboRocket - Bills (Vikings D)
9.@Daboyle Titans (Pats D)
10.@TheKillerNacho - Raiders (Dolphins D)
11.@MWil23 texans (seahawks D)
14.@swoosh Seahawks (Cards D)

A - Daboyle at Blue

Damn, what a matchup. Henry vs the bucs Dline is gonna be intense, because Henry isnt elusive but he thrives on broken tackles.

On the other side, Teddy B and CMC could definitely give the pats team fits.

Prediction: A high scoring game, but it feels like godmode Henry is the RB to not bet against this game.

daboyle wins 31-28

B - hobo at deadpulse

Hobo has a very well rounded team, while deadpulse has a great offense, and also jj watt.

Mike Hughes fumble 6 against Tom Brady was something to behold.

Deadpulses wierd playbook may work in their advantage because AR drinks babys blood to give himself newfound speed.

However, Im going with the all-around team here in another shootout. I think it comes down to the Vikings D getting stops that the Texans D doesnt.

Prediction: Hobo wins 28-27

C - Nacho at Skywind

just....huh?

Mariota vs Fitz??

Fitz finally gets a shot to go against the dolphins defense.

So...I think Mariotas success was because he played the Giants defense. Now he plays the Saints.

Prediction: Mariota turns the ball over twice and Skywind rolls 24-7

D - Swoosh at mwil

Smh

Mariota got to sit behind and learn from TanneGod for half of last season, so he's ready for a starting role. He has the complete confidence of the Raidphins organization. We'll dominate Fitz

11 hours ago, Malfatron said:

D - Swoosh at mwil

appreciate the jinx. grade A