Mitch may have "significant structural damage" in shoulder

beardown3231

16 minutes ago, G08 said:

That's not what I meant, I was talking strictly about his head coaching career.

Yeah I mean he's probably done head coaching wise unless he can turn it around significantly for the remainder of this season.

If his coaching failures had to do with the side of the ball he's not familiar with aka the defense, then I think he would get more of the benefit of the doubt, however when you are an offense guy and your offense stinks to the point of being one of the worst in the NFL for two years in a row, then I don't know how you recover from that.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, topwop1 said:

Yeah I mean he's probably done head coaching wise unless he can turn it around significantly for the remainder of this season.

If his coaching failures had to do with the side of the ball he's not familiar with aka the defense, then I think he would get more of the benefit of the doubt, however when you are an offense guy and your offense stinks to the point of being one of the worst in the NFL for two years in a row, then I don't know how you recover from that.

He’ll go back into the OC ranks, sometimes failed HCs get 2nd chances if they show renewed success.