Sign in to follow this  
beardown3231

Mitch may have "significant structural damage" in shoulder

1 hour ago, 41st ward Chicagoian said:

I was listening to the radio. They were speculating that this so the bears don’t hear about playing Mitch when Foles is playing poorly. 

I call BS.

I doubt Mitch would just agree to go on the shelf considering this is a contract year for him and he still has a chance to showcase himself if Foles were to get hurt or continue playing like dog ****.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, topwop1 said:

I call BS.

I doubt Mitch would just agree to go on the shelf considering this is a contract year for him and he still has a chance to showcase himself if Foles were to get hurt or continue playing like dog ****.

Oh It’s total BS. Just something I heard on the radio. 

• Like 1

On 11/5/2020 at 1:49 PM, WindyCity said:

Set Mitch free. 

Just don't let him get tackled, he's fragile.

Make him throw left handed. Then we have Tebow... minus the leadership, toughness, and Jesus.

1 hour ago, Sugashane said:

Make him throw left handed. Then we have Tebow... minus the leadership, toughness, and Jesus.

Maybe his issue is he IS left handed and he's just trying to learn how to be a righty

1 hour ago, beardown3231 said:

Maybe his issue is he IS left handed and he's just trying to learn how to be a righty

***Sits i stunned silence***

"GET TEBOW ON THE PHONE AND MAKE HIM THROW WITH HIS RIGHT HAND!!!"

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sugashane said:

***Sits i stunned silence***

"GET TEBOW ON THE PHONE AND MAKE HIM THROW WITH HIS RIGHT HAND!!!"

I meant Mitch! Maybe he's actually a lefty!

14 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

I meant Mitch! Maybe he's actually a lefty!

I know, but Tebow might have been a righty. Tru is too fragile, bring on JesuTebow!!!! 

nfl_u_tebow_b1_576.jpg

Like him or not if I were Mitch and they wanted me to start I would tell Nagy and Pace to go f' themselves...

16 minutes ago, dafreak said:

Like him or not if I were Mitch and they wanted me to start I would tell Nagy and Pace to go f' themselves...

One way to go, other way to go would be if he plays even marginally better than Foles or-gasp-wins a game, all of sudden the story on him flips for a lot of other teams.  He can go into the offseason with people thinking he's worth a shot as he was in such a **** situation in Chicago.  

Of course, he may not want to get murdered by Rashaad Coward, so I can see both sides.

12 minutes ago, RunningVaccs said:

One way to go, other way to go would be if he plays even marginally better than Foles or-gasp-wins a game, all of sudden the story on him flips for a lot of other teams.  He can go into the offseason with people thinking he's worth a shot as he was in such a **** situation in Chicago.  

Of course, he may not want to get murdered by Rashaad Coward, so I can see both sides.

He will get a shot somewhere else, regardless. And, what;s going to suck is that he will probably end up being decent.

14 minutes ago, RunningVaccs said:

You don't think other NFL front offices realize how bad/destructive Pace and Nagy have been?

What if he becomes the starter again and we go 5-1 or 4-2? Then what...

12 minutes ago, G08 said:

What if he becomes the starter again and we go 5-1 or 4-2? Then what...

I don't see Mitch wanting to stay with this organization, especially not if he balls out...