Mitch may have "significant structural damage" in shoulder

beardown3231

1 hour ago, 41st ward Chicagoian said:

I was listening to the radio. They were speculating that this so the bears don’t hear about playing Mitch when Foles is playing poorly. 

I call BS.

I doubt Mitch would just agree to go on the shelf considering this is a contract year for him and he still has a chance to showcase himself if Foles were to get hurt or continue playing like dog ****.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, dafreak said:

Like him or not if I were Mitch and they wanted me to start I would tell Nagy and Pace to go f' themselves...

One way to go, other way to go would be if he plays even marginally better than Foles or-gasp-wins a game, all of sudden the story on him flips for a lot of other teams.  He can go into the offseason with people thinking he's worth a shot as he was in such a **** situation in Chicago.  

Of course, he may not want to get murdered by Rashaad Coward, so I can see both sides.

12 minutes ago, RunningVaccs said:

One way to go, other way to go would be if he plays even marginally better than Foles or-gasp-wins a game, all of sudden the story on him flips for a lot of other teams.  He can go into the offseason with people thinking he's worth a shot as he was in such a **** situation in Chicago.  

Of course, he may not want to get murdered by Rashaad Coward, so I can see both sides.

He will get a shot somewhere else, regardless. And, what;s going to suck is that he will probably end up being decent.

14 minutes ago, RunningVaccs said:

You don't think other NFL front offices realize how bad/destructive Pace and Nagy have been?