BDL 2020 Week 9 - Rome Eternals @ Cuba Smugglers

rackcs

Rome Eternals @ Cuba Smugglers  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Rome Eternals
    • Cuba Smugglers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/12/2020 at 05:01 AM

Just now, MD4L said:

Matt Ryan finished the game with a healthy 8.1 YPA and 3 TDs. Julio finished with 5/54/1 in a 31 point performance. It sounds like the Broncos game plan did not work.

I'll gladly give Julio 5/54.not a problem.  As for the rest of it. I'm really quite certain Jackson and Dean are better than Denver fourth and fifth CB on the healthy depth chart respectively 

Just now, bcb1213 said:

Yes I would imagine my defensive line would line up close to your offensive line cause this is football? 

You mentioned Castonzo being a poor run blocker, so it’s good we did not mention running behind him.

Just now, bcb1213 said:

I'll gladly give Julio 5/54.not a problem.  As for the rest of it. I'm really quite certain Jackson and Dean are better than Denver fourth and fifth CB on the healthy depth chart respectively 

But they are facing potent weapons. I agree that 2 and 2 matchup is fun. We both agree this will likely be high scoring too.

5 minutes ago, MD4L said:

You mentioned Castonzo being a poor run blocker, so it’s good we did not mention running behind him.

You're gonna run to one side of the field all game.  That's a brave strategy cotton. (I noticed you skipped the decastro struggling this year part as well) 

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

You're gonna run to one side of the field all game.  That's a brave strategy cotton. (I noticed you skipped the decastro struggling this year part as well) 

Back to this sort of reasoning, eh? Ok

8 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

He has a higher PFF grade then Noah Igbinoghene.

6 hours ago, Counselor said:

Noah has given up a 144.5 QBR with 295 yards surrendered and 3 TDs on 14 receptions. His completion percentage against is not too bad at 60.9% but he is giving up big plays. 

Yup having help over the top literally every play should eliminate that