Bills @ Cards Week 10 GDT

bigbadbuff

17 hours ago, xian3000 said:

Feliciano popped up on the injury report seemingly out of nowhere yesterday. He was listed as a DNP with a back. Not a fun development. Tre listed as out with an ankle. I don't want to think about Deandre Hopkins and Kirk if our secondary doesn't have Tre. 

Hopefully it’s just tightness for Feliciano after not playing for so long. 

White moved into the Limited category yesterday. Hopefully he is at least that or Full today. You’re right. We’ll need him.

22 hours ago, soflbillsfan said:

Ideally I want to see Morse Ford and Feliciano in where the starting line up is dawkins feliciano morse ford and williams. If they can play 6-7 games this year together it will be a nice test to see who will be of importance on keeping. I had high expectations on the Williams signing and I am glad it is paying off. I honestly think he has been the best consistent ex-panther they signed since 2017.The re-signings of those 3 guys have to be worked well because you have Allen, Hyde, and Edmunds coming up for 5th year options and extensions in 2022. Not to mention a possible restructure/extension for diggs. As well as John Brown

This is where Beane will prove his total worth. How he manages the cap and manoeuvres these moves will determine the longevity of his GM career and the Bills success.

13 minutes ago, BillsGuy82 said:

Josh Norman, Levi Wallace, Dean Marlowe and Tyler Kroft all in Covid protocol and out Sunday. Our secondary will be depleted this week.

This drastically changes our chances imo

Hopefully Hyde can play. Dane Jackson likely gets the start at the other CB spot I’m guessing. 

Bills called up Dane Jackson, Daryl Worthy, Josh Thomas, Darron Lee and WR Jake Kumerrow 

1 hour ago, Trentwannabe said:

Hopefully Hyde can play. Dane Jackson likely gets the start at the other CB spot I’m guessing. 

Bills called up Dane Jackson, Daryl Worthy, Josh Thomas, Darron Lee and WR Jake Kumerrow 

This just sucks. If Hyde can't go, we're in the deepest trouble we've been in all year. No Milano, a third string DB, no TE with hands.... What a huge bummer.

1 hour ago, xian3000 said:

This just sucks. If Hyde can't go, we're in the deepest trouble we've been in all year. No Milano, a third string DB, no TE with hands.... What a huge bummer.

We have Josh Allen and it’s a John Brown revenge game. We will be aight. Going to be a fun game though, both teams are going to put up 30+

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

Not to worried honestly. Im a big fan of Jaquon Johnson. He is just a playmaker... sucks he has been buried on the depth chart this long. This will be a huge shot. 

And with 2 CB call ups i wont be surprised if Neal moves to safety for this game.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kmart128 said:

Not to worried honestly. Im a big fan of Jaquon Johnson. He is just a playmaker... sucks he has been buried on the depth chart this long. This will be a huge shot. 

And with 2 CB call ups i wont be surprised if Neal moves to safety for this game.

I like Johnson at a lot but nothing can replace Hyde’s exp in the back end. He likely could bait Murray into a INT.

Bills also called up a S so I imagine Neal stays where he is and most of his focus will be on special teams.

On 11/10/2020 at 7:24 AM, xian3000 said:

What do we know about their defensive weaknesses? 

On another subject, I might be overly optimistic here, but I am really hoping that the last three weeks have been demonstrations of what our defense is actually going to be. It was inexplicably ineffective for about five weeks and around halftime of the Jets game came alive. Given the talent (on paper), the coaching, and the track record, I am feeling like they've finally figured it out. I hope I'm right. 

On 11/11/2020 at 6:07 AM, Trentwannabe said:

That’s a good question. I’m not sure I’ve seen a single Cardinals play outside of highlights so I can’t speak to their weakness or strengths. 

This week should give us a nice understanding of our defense. If they can go on the road and make life uncomfortable for Murray the way they did for Wilson then we’ll be just fine moving forward.

Seen a couple of the Cards games this season. Their D is freakishly FAST! I can see them giving our OL fits and they will be gang tackling anything we do short, whether on the ground or through the air. To get to the point, their D really concerns me and I think we would be lucky to leave AZ with a W. Offensively, we haven't faced a QB with Murray's speed. He is noticeably faster than Wilson and his passing ability is pretty close. Murray will be beating our D to the edge, resulting in some frustrating 1st downs. I'm expecting a close game, with Allen feeling like he has to play hero-ball going deep, where we will probably due some occasional damage. In the end, though, I think the trip/time change tips the favor to the Cards in a heartbreaker.

Bills    27

Cards 28

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Yibbyl said:

Seen a couple of the Cards games this season. Their D is freakishly FAST! I can see them giving our OL fits and they will be gang tackling anything we do short, whether on the ground or through the air. To get to the point, their D really concerns me and I think we would be lucky to leave AZ with a W. Offensively, we haven't faced a QB with Murray's speed. He is noticeably faster than Wilson and his passing ability is pretty close. Murray will be beating our D to the edge, resulting in some frustrating 1st downs. I'm expecting a close game, with Allen feeling like he has to play hero-ball going deep, where we will probably due some occasional damage. In the end, though, I think the trip/time change tips the favor to the Cards in a heartbreaker.

Bills    27

Cards 28

Great insight. Thank you!

I wouldn't be surprised to see this game go either way. It's a weird feeling having so much confidence in an offense though.