Lakers to aquire Dennis Schroder

ttitansfan4life

8 minutes ago, BowlesDawgDX said:

Fair enough

I mean, unless you think Presti willingly took a lesser offer then you have to assume this was the best offer he was going to get.  Schroder is a nice player, but last year was his best season as a pro by far.  It wasn't that long ago that he was apart of the Carmelo Anthony salary dump.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, CWood21 said:

Because a better offer wasn't going to be had.

Prolly right about that. Thunder free up some cap space with the move too, which means they might be able to re-sign Danilo, but we'll see about that.

The Thunder value picks and their budget. This trade nets them both of those things. That's a W in their book.

47 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Definitely makes them better in the regular season. But Rondo was so huge in those tight 4th quarter games and took a lot of pressure off of LeBron. Shroeder isn't going to run the offense like that but he can go get his own shot though. 

Schroder had a great year. He's a guy that I'm happy to take shots as the opponent, tho, and his shooting could definitely regress. Definitely a need for the Lakers, esp w/ losing Rondo. Good value for them w/ the 28 pick and Green. 

OKC just gonna flip Green. I feel like he might be washed, but he's a guy that the nerds love and he fills a lot of holes for you ... in theory. not sure if that is reality tho lol