Week 11 GDT: BAL Ravens (6-3) vs TEN Titans (6-3)

diamondbull424

1 minute ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Yeah no matter how you look at this, it's Lamar's time to prove something here.

Yup. Complain about the way the media treats him, but he’s gotta do it here. Two time outs, no monsoon. 

Edited by M.10.E
  • Like 1

Just now, baltimoreRebel said:

Does anyone have any hope that Lamar can lead a TD drive here. I'm genuinely interested. My confidence goes down and down every week lol

Yeah I want to believe, but again like I've said, you pretty much need chunk plays and with this offense that's just not gonna happen unless Mark Andrews gets lost in zone coverage.

1 minute ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

That play was more about Humphrey than anything. Queen came from behind, not sure what you want from him

He waited for Humphrey to make the tackle. Look at the replay. Peters tries to hold him up while the other hats arrive. Humphrey gets there just after Peters can’t hold any longer. Queen is in the area and begins to jog over when he sees Humphrey arrive on site. If he continues to run, you have BOTH guys there to engage the tackle to stop the momentum. But Humphrey couldn’t hold on either and THAT’s when Queen decided to engage with heat. He was trying to be lazy. He THOUGHT Humphrey would make the play, so he geared down vs getting his hat there regardless.

• Like 1

Just now, diamondbull424 said:

He waited for Humphrey to make the tackle. Look at the replay. Peters tries to hold him up while the other hats arrive. Humphrey gets there just after Peters can’t hold any longer. Queen is in the area and begins to jog over when he sees Humphrey arrive on site. If he continues to run, you have BOTH guys there to engage the tackle to stop the momentum. But Humphrey couldn’t hold on either and THAT’s when Queen decided to engage with heat. He was trying to be lazy. He THOUGHT Humphrey would make the play, so he geared down vs getting his hat there regardless.

I mean...maybe? I certainly see him slow down for a second, but even if just ONE of those guys goes low for a change, that play doesn't happen. Everyone tackles high. Blame all around there, from Peters to Humphrey to Clark to Queen.

• Like 1