Week 11 GDT: BAL Ravens (6-3) vs TEN Titans (6-3)

diamondbull424

Just now, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

to be fair, the chunk plays on the game-tying drive were all passing. But generally speaking, yeah.

Let's just be honest. More often than not, he's innacurate, he's got happy feet and he can't be relied on to throw us to victory. He is what he is, a dynamic playmaker that probably can't bring you back in a game. He's far beyond average but he comes with his serious faults. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I mean, we just lost to a team basically playing their entire second string defense and our offense still did nothing. I don't have faith in this team at all moving forward.

We’re going to beat some crappy teams and be in the playoff hunt just to get smoked by the chiefs if we make it. Can’t wait. 

Edited by M.10.E

Just now, baltimoreRebel said:

Let's just be honest. More often than not, he's innacurate, he's got happy feet and he can't be relied on to throw us to victory. He is what he is, a dynamic playmaker that probably can't bring you back in a game. He's far beyond average but he comes with his serious faults. 

Yup. Just misses too many easy throws. 

3 minutes ago, RavensTillIDie said:

Might not even make the playoffs at this point w/ the way the Browns & Dolphins are playing. Just WOW.

I think it comes down to the Week 14 game at Cleveland.  We have 4 games that should be clear wins (DAL, JAX, NYG and @ CIN without Burrow) so 10-6 should be the worst we do

I just don't know what else to say about this team right now...

Offensively:

• We can't get out of our own way - we kill ALL momentum we create every time we create it
  • We are so predictable 
  • We have zero creativity in our route combinations
  • We can't hit deep shots or even get guys open deep - if Lamar was actually missing open WR's down the field I'd be more upset with him, but he's not missing open guys, they're covered.
  • JK Dobbins finally breaks out just in time for us to ignore him the rest of the game
  • Mark Andrews is our only guy capable of getting chunk plays and without him doing it, nobody else can.
  • Lamar refuses to just throw quick slants to Dez when CB's are giving him 15 yards of cushion.

Defensively:

• We just play soft coverage and give up 15 yard catches like it's nothing
  • None of our linebackers seem to want to tackle
  • Our OLB's bit on the zone stretches all day long, resulting in Tannehill rolling out for free, and when they didn't bite they're not athletic enough to close the gap on Tannehill
  • Nobody can rush the passer except Ngakoue
  • Nobody can tackle, period.

I'm just at a loss.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, baltimoreRebel said:

With the remaining schedule, we have a good chance to make the playoffs. I remember the 2012 Ravens collapsing and looking like complete trash before getting hot. That's our only hope right now. Get healthy and make a run for 12-4 or 11-5.

Our only hope is to replicate a once in a lifetime season. What a disappointing season.