Malfs Great Idea Mafia: MAFIA WINS!!!

Malfatron

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

That's not what I'm saying at all. I think one is left and Pickle actually is Parrot; or Pickle is scum but there's still another scum of a different alignment out there.

I'd actually suspect the former being true.

gotcha, I just meant there are two others out there who aren't town. I'm just playing the stats game. 

1 minute ago, swoosh said:

gotcha, I just meant there are two others out there who aren't town. I'm just playing the stats game. 

either way, if there *is* only one scum remaining, they can't afford to let Pickle live cause he can keep clearing people and/or cause scum to kill themselves and end it.

Pickle will probably die tonight if he's not scum himself. Possibly even if he is. It's not a very smart claim if you're actually scum and there could still be an enemy faction out there.

10 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I dont know.

Upon reflection, I think Pickle's Parrot claim makes a lot of sense. Either way, if he is a scum killer, that means the werewolves are likely still alive (since it takes three kills to kill Matts). Which means it's best to lynch outside Pickle today.

Pickle should also be kept alive because if he is town and dies, he can potentially clear someone. It is possible there's two werewolves left... but in that case, if we lynch wrong and Pickle fails to parrot correctly, we'll lose anyway since we'd be in mylo. However, if Pickle dies and we're down to four we'll know for sure that whoever he claimed to have parroted is innocent (unless there actually is another scum faction around in which case we'd likely be down to 3 and the last town can play kingsmaker)

7 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Better odds statistically to draw mafia and way better odds to draw werewolf.  The actual odds of more than 1 vanilla is extremely small.  

Mwil 

6 minutes ago, swoosh said:

I'm good with it. I thought that's the direction we should've went yesterday. 

LOL

I’m done. See you all postgame.

Congrats Nacho and Pickle on your win. This is a joke.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

LOL

I’m done. See you all postgame.

Congrats Nacho and Pickle on your win. This is a joke.

this is the type of stuff that makes me never want to play again. it's piss poor. it's just a game and we're 5 hours from night. 

there are 3 others out there. even if nacho, pickle, and myself went you, yourself, bbb, and orca could force a tie. 

3 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

This is interesting.

Care to explain your thoughts on this? Why are you suddenly certain BBB isn't scum?

You went back and “read up” (LOL) and buy Pickles asinine story. I thought for sure it was BBB being inactive scum and white knighting occasionally with a “catch me up” routine, but there’s no way statistically or otherwise that anyone could ever buy into pickles absurd claim. More likely you were the day scum vigilante that used an excuse to kill our best player. 

5 minutes ago, swoosh said:

this is the type of stuff that makes me never want to play again. it's piss poor. it's just a game and we're 5 hours from night. 

there are 3 others out there. even if nacho, pickle, and myself went you, yourself, bbb, and orca could force a tie. 

It’s a game, I’m not mad. I said congratulations. If no one else wants to listen to reason then so be it. I’ll move on and take the L here and say “I told you so” postgame. Not a big deal...see: lag game with Malf as scum.

2 minutes ago, swoosh said:

I could very well be getting played by nacho, but I've chosen to lay on that sword ever since the swag hit. again, just playing the odds game with nacho. 2/3 chance he's the town dayvig. 

Riddle me this:

What are the odds PR is the parrot and that he used his love twice on Matts and so did scum once? Since you’re so into the odds :)

On 11/23/2020 at 7:05 AM, JoshstraDaymus said:

I’m so green that.... I’m green.

But you sir.

You too are green.

I'm not voting Mwil, maybe I'm being dumb but I've had blinding neck/head spasms for like parts of 4 days so I dont care anymore

Vote Nacho or Pickle 

Must assume Josh invested Mwil and he was green

Also must assume if he wasn't town that confirms a 3rd nontown group cause he could only be mafia godfather (werewolf godfather is just a named werewolf)