2020 Week #12 GDT Steelers vs. Ravens

Steeler Hitman

4 hours ago, SteelersFan2333 said:

Just curious, but why does the NFL keep pushing our game off but make the Broncos game go on? Seems like there is different set of rules for different teams. Not trying to start a conspiracy theory but seems like b.s to me

do they have a set of rules though? To me, it seems arbitrary how they go about this. I never saw a list of rules for how they determine all this. 

18 minutes ago, jebrick said:

or give all the teams a bye or just plod on ( FOR THE MONEY!!)

we all know the answer here o.O   

still, if they want to terminate the season, the the top 2 seeds battle for the title game after a week bye, then off to the SB but no media days etc, stay in the bubble  etc. That should work

Chiefs @ Steelers

whoever wins seed 2 tie breaker @ Saints 

with what has happened in denver, what can we expect?  Will this season be completed and will the playoffs?  Maybe terminate the season , have a bye week now and let the 1 and 2 seeds from each conference have their title game.

Then another bye week and the SB

Maybe being undefeated was a good idea 

I know I’m like a unicorn here, but I actually think the NFL has done a good job this year. Ever try something for the first time? Of course there would be hiccups and re-writes, but no cancelled games, no extra weeks, and no change in playoffs. Ever week we move further into winter this pandemic gets worse, moving as fast as possible was always the best option. 

• Like 1

Just now, Dcash4 said:

Have they come out with if Tuitt was a close contact or actually positive? I don't remember seeing that, but figure we have to be getting close to his 5 days being up too if he was just close contact. 

people are saying tuitt tested positive and buggs was close contact

Just now, August4th said:

people are saying tuitt tested positive and buggs was close contact

That would make sense, was more wishful thinking on my part probably. The idea of a full strength d-line going against.....whatever you wanna call that Ravens offensive line.... would be something to watch (and severely increase my odds of a big fantasy score). 

7 minutes ago, Dcash4 said:

That would make sense, was more wishful thinking on my part probably. The idea of a full strength d-line going against.....whatever you wanna call that Ravens offensive line.... would be something to watch (and severely increase my odds of a big fantasy score). 

Ravens getting some players back as well

hopefully this points to the game being played *fingers crossed*