Week 12 Games

Leader

1 minute ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Must be Danny Dimes.  Must be.

The NYGs are playing better.....coming into today I'd given them the nod to take the division.....but this WA crew is playing well today - so who knows.

WA's not gonna beat many good teams averaging 5.7yds per pass however.

Field Yates -    The NFL faces its most difficult schedule puzzle of the season now.

The Steelers-Ravens game Sunday is in peril, with both teams already having had their bye.
The Ravens also have a game next Thursday, but won’t be at their facility until at least Monday.
Many moving parts.

2 minutes ago, Leader said:

Field Yates -    The NFL faces its most difficult schedule puzzle of the season now.

The Steelers-Ravens game Sunday is in peril, with both teams already having had their bye.
The Ravens also have a game next Thursday, but won’t be at their facility until at least Monday.
Many moving parts.

They want to reschedule just for Lamar Jackson? Too damn bad.  Lose like 10 guys, I can see. But one guy? 

13 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

They want to reschedule just for Lamar Jackson? Too damn bad.  Lose like 10 guys, I can see. But one guy? 

ESPN -   Quarterback Lamar Jackson tested positive for COVID-19 on Thursday, a source confirmed to ESPN.

The reigning NFL MVP is the biggest star player to become infected in what has become one of the biggest outbreaks in the NFL.

Jackson is among the four latest Ravens players and one staff member to test positive Thursday, a source told ESPN's Adam Schefter. The Ravens now have had at least a dozen players test positive for the coronavirus this week.

This latest round of positive tests could threaten Sunday's game between the Ravens and the undefeated Pittsburgh Steelers, which was already postponed from Thursday night. Ravens coach John Harbaugh told players that they would not be allowed back to the team facility until Monday at the earliest in the interest of safety.

Edited by Leader

I stand corrected.  I thought it was just one high profile guy.  

IMO, and I am probably in the minority, but I don't care, if a team can't field a team, they should forfeit.  I said the same thing in baseball.  My team, the Cardinals, would have lost a lot of games.  Too bad, so sad.