Chargers vs Bills GDT: Can the Bills regain momentum after their bye?

Trentwannabe

30 minutes ago, soflbillsfan said:

I dont know how you can say he sucked considering he started 2 games this year and played a half game in the Vegas while missing the Rams game in between. He didnt have any penalties nor sacks in the 2 and half games he played for the bills so to me I think he is a lot better then what Winters has been offering for us. Some of the moves they are making are head scratches like a healthy scratch for Morse before the bye week and McD didnt come out and say that Morse will be starting this week until Ford went down with the injury on Wednesday. To me they dont know what they are doing with the constant shuffling on the inside and struggled with it last year by having Ty and ford go in and out. I wouldnt be surprised that they have Feliciano at LG and Winters at RG over Ike playing. I think if ford wasnt hurt we would be watching ford feliciano and winters starting leaving morse on the bench

I think you read too much Vic Carruci if you think Morse wasn’t starting. That storyline was just fabricated by a typical coaches response by older reporters with. Nothing to do during a bye week. He didn’t play against Arizona because although he was cleared, it wasn’t worth putting him back for one game when the bye week was right around the corner. Ike and Feliciano played really, really well against New England and Seattle. There was no need to tinker with that. 

Spain didn’t give up a sack last year but he was still a liability in the pass game. If the Bills were healthy coming out of camp he wouldn’t have started any games. There’s a reason only one team was interested in him (worst OL in the league) and had originally only signed him to the Ps before an injury. 

18 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

I think you read too much Vic Carruci if you think Morse wasn’t starting. That storyline was just fabricated by a typical coaches response by older reporters with. Nothing to do during a bye week. He didn’t play against Arizona because although he was cleared, it wasn’t worth putting him back for one game when the bye week was right around the corner. Ike and Feliciano played really, really well against New England and Seattle. There was no need to tinker with that. 

Spain didn’t give up a sack last year but he was still a liability in the pass game. If the Bills were healthy coming out of camp he wouldn’t have started any games. There’s a reason only one team was interested in him (worst OL in the league) and had originally only signed him to the Ps before an injury. 

If he was so bad then why did the bills pay him 3 years 15 mil? You just dont extend a guy that long with that much money expecting him to not start the entire season. I just dont know some times with the moves beane makes. Some have been decent while others have been huge flops. All I want is consistency from the team and I feel like even after 3 years the front office and coaching staff are still tinkering with things that seemed to be strong the year before (dline, and oline). As for Morse not playing then why did Mcdermott not say he is our starter and that it was strictly rest, also why did he say we are still going to see what the oline can do before naming him a starter again. It is all vague and maybe he is doing to throw opposing teams off but at the same time it sounds like he doesnt even know what he is doing and just playing it by ear each week. I just hope they dont sleep on the chargers this week and pull out a win as they need this one to separate themselves more from the dolphins as they face a jets squad who cant even get out of their own way.