Among Us Mafia - Imps win

rackcs

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

Is there really anything inherently wrong with evicting Swag before he has a chance to speak in most games? I mean, dude was red lettered in Orca's game and lived for like 3 more days. His verbal gymnastics are strong and he can typically talk himself out of spots regardless of whether he's town or scum. Sometimes I feel like if you want to target Swag, you just shoot your shot and the best way to get that to happen is to blitz him before he can talk. It just cuts both ways lol. 

If you're going to retire from Mafia, we need periodic Forge words of wisdom, Monday morning quarterbacking, general commentary, and assessing the status of the game, without knowing any of the mechanics. You and @ET80 should provide us with Jim Nantz/Tony Romo commentary, where ET is Nantz as the "main guy", and you are the "retired professional" that goes with the finer things.

Only, in your case, you can be more like "Jay Cutler", showing general indifference, apathy, smirking, and relishing the misery of other Townfail/Scumfail players.

• Like 1

The dialogue would go as follows:

@ET80: Oh man, you really hate to see this. Once again Orca is tunneling on _________, and I'm not sure that he realizes he's actually losing credibility, unless he's scum, in which case...I'm not sure. @Forge care to weigh in?

Forge: LMAO who cares, this is great. I just hope he's the vig. He's going to absolutely destroy this game one way or the other and I'm here for this. He should consider memeing at this point.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

You and @ET80 should provide us with Jim Nantz/Tony Romo commentary, where ET is Nantz as the "main guy", and you are the "retired professional" that goes with the finer things.

If I could be Joe Buck on "Brockmire" I'm in.

(Language, NSFW):

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

If you're going to retire from Mafia, we need periodic Forge words of wisdom, Monday morning quarterbacking, general commentary, and assessing the status of the game, without knowing any of the mechanics. You and @ET80 should provide us with Jim Nantz/Tony Romo commentary, where ET is Nantz as the "main guy", and you are the "retired professional" that goes with the finer things.

Only, in your case, you can be more like "Jay Cutler", showing general indifference, apathy, smirking, and relishing the misery of other Townfail/Scumfail players.

I will certainly be back, I'm just going to be picky about my games. 

That being said, I figure it can go something like this: 

"He's going to go this way, Swag is going to go that way" 

john madden & the bucket - YouTube

BOOM. These guys are going to press cover with the corner blitz from the bottom, then you have options as Town! This guy can go this way, and this guy go that way

Late For the Sky: Then 'BOOM' ya know I Mean?

SMASH. BOOM!

And then swag goes: 

Transparent Clipart Of Stick Figures - Stick Figure Dead Body, HD Png  Download , Transparent Png Image - PNGitem

I like Brett Favre. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

The problem is that I haven't been playing because I"m so backed up at work lol. I'm not sure I would have time 

It's probably my biggest barrier - I could probably do it for a single game during my slow time at work, but then I'm back to not interacting.

11 hours ago, Forge said:

Is there really anything inherently wrong with evicting Swag before he has a chance to speak in most games? I mean, dude was red lettered in Orca's game and lived for like 3 more days. His verbal gymnastics are strong and he can typically talk himself out of spots regardless of whether he's town or scum. Sometimes I feel like if you want to target Swag, you just shoot your shot and the best way to get that to happen is to blitz him before he can talk. It just cuts both ways lol. 

This is outrageous

• Like 2