ESPN another bad move, Wingo

m haynes

59 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

It’s trash.

The internet has become an AOL chat room for people that can’t behave like adults.

While I'm not a meme guy, I understand the LeBron and China memes.

LeBron sold Daryl Morey down the river when he said Stand for Hong Kong. (nothing wrong with Morey saying this, what's going on in Hong Kong is atrocious). So I guess LeBron doesn't care about Social Justice about any country other than his own, extremely huge hypocrite that doesn't deserve anyones respect on any level. Great player,  one of the best ever, garbage human being.

Some people claim he was saying this because players were still in China, no, he was clearly saying Morey has no clue what he's talking about, and not respect Morey's opinion what so ever. He was clearly heated that Morey, at the time, completely messed up their GOLD MINE of a market in China.

LeBron came out later saying this was about players still being in China, but he came out with that because he was taking massive heat on Social Media. When this video says nothing about guys still in China. He was clearly putting Morey on blast and basically telling him to think about his comment next time, when there was absolutely nothing wrong with Morey's comment, at all.

I know you're a big LeBron fan, so you'll never see it for what it is, but all good. Not here to convince you.

6 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

calling lebron a "garbage human being" and still telling people they live in bubbles lmao 

whose mans is this? someone come grab em

Sorry that pointing out LeBron is a massive hypocrite, and largely cares wayyy more about $ from the Chinese Market over Hong Kong Social Justice issues, to the point he gave Morey criticism for his tweet. The hypocrisy from James is uncanny.

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

Sorry that pointing out LeBron is a massive hypocrite, and largely cares wayyy more about $ from the Chinese Market over Hong Kong Social Justice issues, to the point he gave Morey criticism for his tweet. The hypocrisy from James is uncanny.

nah, you said he was a "garbage human being" 

i'll let you figure out why that's a dumb statement 

Are any of the announcing crews even considered good anymore? 

Collinsworth needs to bring up Mahomes in every game and every one handed catch is Odell Beckham, Romo’s a geek who talks as if he could ever win a playoff game the way he cries when offences don’t run his playcalls, Monday night football is a joke in general....

how does a billion dollar industry have such garbage commentating?