Dolphins OL coach resigns

cant think of 1

4 minutes ago, cannondale said:

My favorite part is when the women says turning the video in was not racially motivated, and then goes on to give reasons why it was racially motivated. Sounds like they were made for each other

She comes off as a real scholar...

Honestly not going to miss Foerster based on his position group's performance over the past 20 games.

1 hour ago, TitanLegend said:

I heard on Mike and Mike this morning that he was getting paid between 2.5 and 3 million for his role. They were in disbelief over that and Golic especially kept saying he doubts the validity of that. Anyone know how to check assistant coaches pay? That's an absurd amount for a guy in his position.

Especially when you consider that quite frankly, he's not very good at his job. We've had him as an o-line coach in SF twice, and both times, we have fielded some of the worst offensive lines I can remember. 

1 hour ago, TitanLegend said:

I heard on Mike and Mike this morning that he was getting paid between 2.5 and 3 million for his role. They were in disbelief over that and Golic especially kept saying he doubts the validity of that. Anyone know how to check assistant coaches pay? That's an absurd amount for a guy in his position.

That's not only pre-tax it's also pre-coke. Would guess he's taking home a little north of a mil.

Archived