LeGarrette Blount vs Derrick Henry

NeptunePenguins

Blount or Henry  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Blount or Henry

• Blount
    • Henry

2 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

I'll debate him against Chubb. Henry is averaging 4.9 per carry and Chubb is averaging 4.4 per carry after first contact so...

You are doing great having either but it isn't Henry by a decent margin by any means. Chubb is averaging 6.3 per carry and I believe over 13 per carry in the 4th quarter of games.

I like your enthusiasm. 

• Like 1

On 12/5/2020 at 3:52 PM, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

nobody as of right now

Well I started that this thread after seeing a Reddit thread in which most agreed Blount was better, and I was a bit shocked, so I wanted more uh educated opinions since I do think Henry is better. Turns out yeah most agree with me on here. I think I just proved why I come here for actual discussion vs the rest of the internet lol.

Edited by NeptunePenguins

24 minutes ago, NeptunePenguins said:

Well I started that this thread after seeing a Reddit thread in which most agreed Blount was better, and I was a bit shocked, so I wanted more uh educated opinions since I do think Henry is better. Turns out yeah most agree with me on here. I think I just proved why I come here for actual discussion vs the rest of the internet lol.

/r/nfl?