Titans game 5 Up 5 Down

NudeTayne

2 hours ago, mtmmike said:

1 baker sense this was a signature win lets make him the highest paid qb in the nfl.

Browns go to 9wins no losses when Baker has a 70 qb ranking.

offense Donovan people jones and Higgins outperformed obj

defense played excellent 

Chubb outperformed  henry.

down we did not win by 50

To be fair, OBJ didn’t really get many targets

• Like 3

Up:

1. Baker was incredible

2. Offensive playcalling has been great all year

3. Pass catchers stepping up through injuries etc...

4. Offensive line continues to block well

5. I felt in a lot of ways we got really unlucky today yet we still pulled it off

Down

1. We need to get Ward back and hopefully Greedy. Once teams realize they can put 3-4 WRs out and we have no depth and can't stop the pass we are in trouble. Why bother running against us when you can carve us up

2. Penalties really hurt us today

3. Need to be more assertive with leads

4. Linebackers continue to make no impact 

5. I'm incredibly disappointed we made no moves at the deadline to shore up our obvious weaknesses

49 minutes ago, pnies20 said:

Up:

I get to wear my Baker jersey to work and make all the Titans fans mad

Down:

I have to wait a month until we beat them again in the playoffs to do it again.

Bold prediction: Titans fade and Colts take the AFC south.  Wear that jersey with soul-crushing pride.

7 hours ago, roger murdock said:

Up:

1. Baker was incredible

2. Offensive playcalling has been great all year

3. Pass catchers stepping up through injuries etc...

4. Offensive line continues to block well

5. I felt in a lot of ways we got really unlucky today yet we still pulled it off

Down

1. We need to get Ward back and hopefully Greedy. Once teams realize they can put 3-4 WRs out and we have no depth and can't stop the pass we are in trouble. Why bother running against us when you can carve us up

2. Penalties really hurt us today

3. Need to be more assertive with leads

4. Linebackers continue to make no impact 

5. I'm incredibly disappointed we made no moves at the deadline to shore up our obvious weaknesses

Couple things. Thought the OL dominated pass blocking but that they struggled to open running lanes. 

why do you feel we were really unlucky? When both teams were stilling playing for control of the game in the first half. Browns were creating their own luck. 

feel like the 2nd half the refs were just calling the flags in favor of the Titans but the game was pretty much locked up by the browns. 

thought our LBs played well today. Front seven absolutely smothered Henry. 

Up:

1. Baker FREAKING Mayfield. He played lights out. Please be that guy the rest of 2020 and let's see what happens in 2021 and beyond!

2. The OL. They did a fantastic job of protecting Baker yesterday

3. The interior DL. They got a great push and really freed up our LB and other DL to make a few plays on Henry in the running game yesterday

4. Kevin Stefanski. Outstanding gameplan, this team plays HARD for their coach, and this team is getting better down the stretch. That's exciting.

5. Our WR by committee. DPJ, Higgins, Landry, and our TE in the run/pass game have taken it to the next level. If DPJ can be consistent, his athletic/bid bodied frame could be extremely dynamic. If we can hit on a late round gem and he steps up going forward, how awesome would it be not to have to address that position. Let's ship OBJ out and roll with what we've got or maybe add a piece in the draft/free agency. Use that OBJ pick for a proven player or defensive piece.

Down:

1. The secondary. AWFUL, as in, even with the injuries awful

2. 3rd and Long and 4th Down defense. GET OFF THE FIELD.

3. Penalties. Way too many on both sides of the ball. We got "lucky" on a few third and longs yesterday

4. Foot off the gas in the 2nd half

That's about all I have to "complain" about.

Up:

1. Stefanski - He is really winning me over, the way we played makes me think he made the whole team watch the game from last year and stew over it. Also I love how he came back the the Tackle eligible TD after Vrabel tried to get cute and do it at the 50 yard line. Also his schemes and playcalls seem to all come at the right time. We were tougher, more physical and smarter, which is what he stated he wanted us to be....

2. Baker - I was ready to move on from him in the off season, because of his inconsistency, not so much now. This is the Baker I always wanted (And we took a deep shot which I complained about last week)

3.OL - I was concerned by the battle between their interior DL vs our interior OL, they came through with flying colors cheapshots and all. Plus did you all see Wills have Landry on lock down on the left side, I think this could be his best PFF rating coming up this week

4. Complementary football, I think we did really well in all other aspects, we played really good defense in the first half, we got turnovers, 3 and outs, kept them in poor field position, and flat out punched them in the face

5. Receivers/TEs, all played pretty well, ran good routes and made good catches

HM: LBs, Smith, Goodson, Wilson, Taki Taki all made plays thoughout the game

Down:

1. Boy did our DBs compete their butts off, but we just flat out blow on the back end 

2. Our pass rush minus Myles blows again

3.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

Up:

1. D-Line 

2. Baker

3. Stefanski 

4. Joe Woods

5. WRs

Down:

1. Small quibble, but it seemed like we had Hunt in for a lot of the 4th quarter drives rather than Chubb and I think we would have closed it out better with Nick in there

2. Colin Cowherd as a sports analyst (if his stock could be any more down)

That's all I got

• Like 1

On 12/6/2020 at 7:08 PM, LETSGOBROWNIES said:
On 12/6/2020 at 7:07 PM, NudeTayne said:

Up

1. @BakerBakerTDMaker

2. Our run D

3. The 1st half 

4. Turnovers

5. DPJ 

Down

1. Alleged presidential write-ins

2. our pass D

3. The 2nd half 

4. Sendejo 

5. DPJ

Where tf am I here?  I make time for you and this is my reward?

Are we rekindling this rivalry? NT vs. LGB, just like Quinn vs. Anderception, and I'm here for this. It's been 13 years guys...let's do this again!