Week 14: Packers at Loins

packfanfb

Ryan Wood -   Aaron Rodgers' thought after false start made Mason Crosby's kick 5 yards longer? "He's going to make it."

Rodgers on Crosby: "He's always had a little gray in his hair, but he has a lot of gray in his hair now, and he still has a big leg and can make it from way back."

Just now, packfanfb said:

No I actually think I'm right. We need a GOOD player at ILB. Our guys play in a sucky scheme but they also suck.

You were head over heels in love with Littleton and he sucks worse than Kirksey.

Martinez is playing very well.

You were wrong just admit it.  I will admit I like Adele and even ****ing Enya if you just admit this. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

The Smiths played like **** today. Clark has been average all year since coming back. Pettine is garbage but our $10+m/yr players need to be better.

It seems like there's a lack of confidence in the scheme. I felt like the pass rush was very hesitant today instead of pinning their ears back and going for stafford. 

33 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

No I actually think I'm right. We need a GOOD player at ILB. Our guys play in a sucky scheme but they also suck.

I understand we have never had a stud there and rely on mid round picks to fill this position, but blake martinez is having the best year of his career in NY. He's an above average ;linebacker, but what he said about pettines scheme with linebackers having the hardest position on the defense has been proven.