The Queen's Gambit Mafia - Checkmate. Thank god. Beth Harmon wins.

swoosh

3 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I wonder if scum will let you live to lead another mis vote on town?

Should be interesting 

If your town (which i doubt), i hope not. My head hasn't been right since that Florida game Saturday. I really need to move on to a different game here 

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

If your town (which i doubt), i hope not. My head hasn't been right since that Florida game Saturday. I really need to move on to a different game here 

Be prepared to either get hit tonight, or sift through the rest of the players.  You tunneled on my and didn't seem to look elsewhere.  Look at how quickly buff hopped and split.

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

Be prepared to either get hit tonight, or sift through the rest of the players.  You tunneled on my and didn't seem to look elsewhere.  Look at how quickly buff hopped and split.

That can be described of like 80% of the remaining players 

I honestly need a replacment, but that isnt right at this point 

8 hours ago, swoosh said:

PLEASE READ: With 6 players remaining, locked votes are now final, meaning you cannot change a locked vote. 4 locked votes are needed to end today early, otherwise it's going to be a long day (tomorrow at 6 PM PST).

2. @The Orca

7. @bigbadbuff

8. @Beavis

10. @bcb1213

11. @Daboyle

14. @squire12

Just a reminder. Orca is locked. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, The Orca said:

Read since day began. There isn't enough posting to keep my mind off of Saturdays events irl, so I made my case for Squire and locked. Tag me if you have questions 

@The Orca   you should try to leave a legacy/brain-dump post if you are the hit tonight.  At least leave the remaining players something to go off of.   It will be down to beavis, buff, daboyle and bcb to sift through the info and figure things out.