The Queen's Gambit Mafia - Checkmate. Thank god. Beth Harmon wins.

swoosh

16 hours ago, squire12 said:

town reads:  Daniel, buff

neutral:  Counselor (though very little to go on), bcb, malf, orca (though he could very well be indy)

Indy:  Mwil

inactive/not much to go on:  Beavis, Josh, mission

scum:  Daboyle, nacho, matts, pickle

Town reads:  daniel, buff, counselor/mwil2.0, orca

Neutral: bcb, beavis, josh/swag

Scum/ PoE: malf, pickle, mission, daboyle, nacho

On 12/9/2020 at 11:17 PM, Malfatron said:

and its weird. @Matts4313 is plural.

Maybe are scared of nemesis.

Thats right. Its me, matts.

come out to play

warriors-come-out-and-play.gif

On 12/10/2020 at 5:10 AM, Matts4313 said:

1409807_orig.gif

On 12/10/2020 at 5:23 AM, Matts4313 said:

Nope

On 12/10/2020 at 5:26 AM, Matts4313 said:

Oh my. Mission, TLO and finny.... Thats the whose who of inactivity.

On 12/10/2020 at 5:28 AM, Matts4313 said:

Did I miss my one shot at you actually playing?

On 12/10/2020 at 7:59 PM, Matts4313 said:

ive read nothing, but am going mookie just because

Something is not connecting with this mason with Matt's claim.

Matt's never brings it up / hinted at it by my view, which would have given him the town clear he often goes for.

Malf was pushing for an only mwil vote day 1 and Matt's votes elsewhere

Just now, squire12 said:

Seems convenient that Matt's dies n2 and then the masons is claimed

Considering the reaction test on him yesterday from the SK and he said “I can claim” thinking he was going to die, you’d have thought a mason claim would have been very low risk there at the time. Now it’s unsubstantiated.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Considering the reaction test on him yesterday from the SK and he said “I can claim” thinking he was going to die, you’d have thought a mason claim would have been very low risk there at the time. Now it’s unsubstantiated.

If you had the ability to make a day hit (real time or delayed) I think you would have gone nacho or bcb on d1 or earlier d2 based on your push and suspicion. That you didn't might have lessened his concern.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, squire12 said:

If you had the ability to make a day hit (real time or delayed) I think you would have gone nacho or bcb on d1 or earlier d2 based on your push and suspicion. That you didn't might have lessened his concern.

Given that a day hit on Mwil 1.0’s scum list would have bought time and given town points, the reaction I feel now is most interesting.

11 hours ago, swoosh said:

What?

TLO and fin were the only ones replaced after the first day. TLO never even signed up, never read his role, and never posted. Jfin only joined after I begged him to, never read his role, and posted once to make a joke Orca vote. I stand by those replacements.

If you're referring to Josh, Josh didn't vote twice in a row which would typically result in a modkill. I didn't want to do that so I replaced him.

Counselor asked for a replacement. 

tlo was the first day i thought?

either way, I misspoke: you shouldn't be using a player as a replacement who died after the first day/night due to knowledge/interactions. Also it's more than a bit confusing for players. Yesterday I was reading Daniel's d1 only to remember later that d1 Daniel wasn't d2 Daniel (not that this is a bad choice to replace considering Daniel died presumably before he got any info from his role on n1).

But what's done is done. Why aren't people voting bcb or daboyle?

9 hours ago, Malfatron said:

its swag.

scum wanted him.

i am behind the scenes thinking and im really smart

next game i will side with you swag, when its not so obvious you were given a scum role

you still the best tho

but ... but... if i vote to lynch swag and he's not mafia he's going to say mean things to me again :(

"Matthew Dennis Lewis and Russell Dennis Lewis as Matt and Mike, twin brothers who serve as registration officials at Beth's first tournament and go on to become her friends."

Makes sense that Matt and Mike would be masons. Again, Malf is likely hardclaiming Mike and being that Matt is in the game, Mike probably is. So unless anyone wants to cc being "Mike", I'm very confident Malf is clear.

• Like 1