NBA GDT | '20-'21 | KD returns to GS tonight!

11sanchez11

4 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

I think I think Trez sucks so much because Ayton treats him like a child when he tries to score on him. Him and Randle try so so hard and do nothing literally every time

Yeah, Trez definitely doesn't suck, but Ayton's length def gives him problems. Really like what I've seen from Ayton in these two games for the most part.

He's in for a good season with Paul running the show. 

Edited by TheRealMcCoy

5 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

That's just who LeBron is at the FT line and that's not going to change.

Funny story on that is Orlando had a deal with the Nets but they were able to convince Howard to stay by bringing him his favorite snacks and candy lol. 

Nets just don't have THAT trade piece for Harden. Dude is a super talent and LeVert is good but not a top asset. Nets don't need Harden though, they are fine with their current roster anyways. 

Oh wow I’ve never heard that story but hey it worked lol. I wanted Howard too at the time too.  The Nets wouldn’t have went down that long dark road with KC, Pierce, and Terry all of them were old and the Nets gave up a ton. 

Yeah I think the pieces especially LeVert have potential but it’s not enough to get someone like Harden. But I agree I don’t think the Nets need Harden. I love their roster as is.

nuggets running the blazers off the floor back to back preseason games. i enjoy seeing it 

we'll see about the blazers. i am not as high on them as others. dame will undoubtedly go supernova for a month or two, but they pretty much need him to do that every night lol. covington is an upgrade. nurk and collins getting healthy is huge. DJJ doesn't move the needle at all for me. so they have upgraded the surrounding talent from terrible to okay. don't think that necessarily launches them to top 3 of the west like i've seen many predictions. people just love dame bro. as they should. i cannot handle anymore "he's slept on" nonsense 

6 minutes ago, champ11 said:

nuggets running the blazers off the floor back to back preseason games. i enjoy seeing it 

we'll see about the blazers. i am not as high on them as others. dame will undoubtedly go supernova for a month or two, but they pretty much need him to do that every night lol. covington is an upgrade. nurk and collins getting healthy is huge. DJJ doesn't move the needle at all for me. so they have upgraded the surrounding talent from terrible to okay. don't think that necessarily launches them to top 3 of the west like i've seen many predictions. people just love dame bro. as they should. i cannot handle anymore "he's slept on" nonsense 

I think they are really solid. Of course they need Dame to be Dame but they are deeper this season and will have Nurkic from the start. Should be in the hunt for a top 4 seed. 

So Barton starting over MPJ? 

3 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I think they are really solid. Of course they need Dame to be Dame but they are deeper this season and will have Nurkic from the start. Should be in the hunt for a top 4 seed. 

So Barton starting over MPJ? 

I won't be shocked if they are play in again. We'll see. West is pretty fluid right now 

Not sure what Malone is gonna do....lineup isn't set. Team is probably better (right now) with Barton in the starting unit and MPJ getting a lot of shots off the bench. But you gotta develop MPJ and try and form your big three. Harris/MPJ/Millsap (millsap has looked amazing in preseason lol i am so relieved) isn't great around jok/murray because none of those three are reliable ballhandlers

8 minutes ago, champ11 said:

I won't be shocked if they are play in again. We'll see. West is pretty fluid right now 

Not sure what Malone is gonna do....lineup isn't set. Team is probably better (right now) with Barton in the starting unit and MPJ getting a lot of shots off the bench. But you gotta develop MPJ and try and form your big three. Harris/MPJ/Millsap (millsap has looked amazing in preseason lol i am so relieved) isn't great around jok/murray because none of those three are reliable ballhandlers

I see. 

You guys are back to having no one being able to stop bigger wings. Grant competed and battled Kawhi and LeBron well. He's not in his prime anymore but maybe someone like Ariza would be good. 

3 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I see. 

You guys are back to having no one being able to stop bigger wings. Grant competed and battled Kawhi and LeBron well. He's not in his prime anymore but maybe someone like Ariza would be good. 

yeah, def area of weakness for us. but this is going to be the best offensive team of the jokic era i think. getting ready to win a lot of games this reg szn.