NBA GDT | '20-'21 | KD returns to GS tonight!

11sanchez11

1 minute ago, Troy Brown said:

says the laker fan, bro its bad 

Yeah we just dominated Jokic and the Nuggets last game and we still found a way to win this. We are tied for 7th best in 3 point shooting rn and barely behind the Blazers and Nuggets. Offense stunk tonight and has been off these past couple weeks. There is no way around that. It’s as if you don’t even remember the Lakers playing like crap in the games in the bubble before the playoffs.

8 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

bro they're playing the worst team in the league. those games should not be grinds for finals favorites. i've seen lebron plenty, but i've never seen this nonchalant. theyre passing to halfcourt with 3 seconds left 

Pistons stink but they played the Lakers well both meetings this year. It happens. 

Part of the issue was he was struggling to get by Grant who guards him well. He had to work to get Plumlee switched on him and then started to score. 

I'm just waiting for that Nets match up, none of their upcoming games will be interesting if the Lakers take the game somewhat serious. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Yeah we just dominated Jokic and the Nuggets last game and we still found a way to win this. We are tied for 7th best in 3 point shooting rn and barely behind the Blazers and Nuggets. Offense stunk tonight and has been off these past couple weeks. There is no way around that. It’s as if you don’t even remember the Lakers playing like crap in the games in the bubble before the playoffs.

That was a team with way less offensive options so it was less concerning. I ain't saying cancel the Laker season but there's plenty to talk about in that laker offense right now 

Just now, Troy Brown said:

That was a team with way less offensive options so it was less concerning. I ain't saying cancel the Laker season but there's plenty to talk about in that laker offense right now 

They haven’t really struggled offensively that much this season. We are 7th in adjusted offensive rating and last year it was 10th. Not to mention they are that high with them coasting at times and also trying a lot of different line-ups to try and figure out what works, so yeah they haven’t figured everything out yet, but that’s what the rest of the 2/3rds of the season is for.

26 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Jeez didn’t realize how little threes we attempted tonight... 19 to the Pistons.. 42! We were shooting 47% too smh.

Also, Robert Horry made a good point that Schroder was having his way in this one and Bron should’ve let him be the one to initiate more.

For sure. if Bron gonna be gassed and look disinterested, Schroeder is a mfin baller

• Like 1