NBA GDT | '20-'21 | KD returns to GS tonight!

11sanchez11

1 minute ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

He practically has though. He's been the most durable NBA player of all time.

LeBron literally took a week off once in his second stint in Cleveland. 

Kyrie has had injuries throughout his career and KD is coming off an Achilles injury. So if they’re being managed then so be it. 

4 minutes ago, Kip Smithers said:

LeBron literally took a week off once in his second stint in Cleveland. 

Kyrie has had injuries throughout his career and KD is coming off an Achilles injury. So if they’re being managed then so be it. 

When did I say anything about KD?

I'm faulting Kyrie for leaving his teammates hanging when he really doesn't have to. He hurt his shoulder not a significant lower body like Durant.

And, wow... an old LeBron got a little rest after he's played practically every game of his career. LeBron is 36 and isn't load managing even when I don't think any fan would take issue with him doing it. There is a big difference between LeBron and Kyrie in this aspect.

But, you are right... Kyrie will probably breakdown late in the season again like he always does, so its smart they hold him out of games in the first month.

Edited by TheRealMcCoy

Just now, beekay414 said:

And this dumbass franchise is still playing DeAndre Jordan more than Jarrett Allen lol

Dude is washed. I don't get it. He doesn't provide anything that a younger Allen doesn't. He should be playing limited mins off the bench.

I think DAJ is good for the locker room culture, but no reason he has to start besides being closer with the star players.

Eventually they have to make that switch.

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

Dude is washed. I don't get it. He doesn't provide anything that a younger Allen doesn't. He should be playing limited mins off the bench.

I think DAJ is good for the locker room culture, but no reason he has to start besides being closer with the star players.

Eventually they have to make that switch.

It's flat out ridiculous how much better Allen is than DAJ. They are only starting him and splitting time/DAJ playing more to appease his buddies. It makes no sense from a basketball perspective.

• Like 1

Schroder is a dog lol. He had D'Lo in jail last night and been having Lillard in jail tonight.

Dame getting all the calls (BS ones too lol) and Schroder having a hard time buying legit ones though.

AD on the other hand seems to just be coasting.... he's in-game load managing lol smh. At least Bron is going hard.