NBA GDT | '20-'21 | KD returns to GS tonight!

11sanchez11

On 12/29/2020 at 6:37 PM, redsoxsuck05 said:

He reminds me of AD in that his offensive game and shot are way more polished than he got credit for. Ffs we were comping him to Hassan Whiteside!!

Wiseman is shooting 40% from the field, has 1 assist all year to 7 TOs, is averaging 6.4 fouls per36

From what I read and hear ppl making it out like he is a lock for RotY and a for sure future superstar, it's weird. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

How legit are the Hawks? If their young players continue to develop they might really have something down there. 

They have the best trio 23-under (not including Huerter & Reddish).  They might have to throw out some max deals pretty soon.

just a brutal start to the year for my boys lol. i think they will be fine but holy sh our bench has been terrible and barton/harris have no legs yet. murray is rounding into form and Jok has been amazing so once we get the rotations sorted (murray and mpj already missing games has already hurt a funky bench unit that we are trying to sort out) i think we'll stabilize. but i said going into the year that integrating MPJ is going to be a challenge and definitely lowers our floor 

10 minutes ago, DirtyDez said:

They have the best trio 23-under (not including Huerter & Reddish).  They might have to throw out some max deals pretty soon.

That Gallinari contract was pretty weird at the time and looks even weirder now, especially with Collins due for an extension after the season. IIRC their management doesn't feel Collins is worth a max deal but an old Gallo was worth $22M?

• Like 1

On 12/24/2020 at 11:56 AM, indifference said:

Cam Reddish vs Huerter watch this season. Hawks looked good yesterday

For sure. Both showing their pros and cons that we stamped for through the first 5 games. Reddish a more versatile defender and better rebounder, Huerter a better playmaker and efficient scorer.

Wouldn't it be hilarious considering how passionate we were about those 2 if both get clearly outplayed by Hunter all season?

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, DirtyDez said:

Collins will get close, Young for sure, Hunter, Huerter, and Reddish (assuming continued development) will all get deals in the Bogdanovic range.

That's a VERY expensive team. Atlanta can't afford them all. They'll have to make a trade at some point I assume, unless the owners just say eff it. Based on the Capela and Gallinari deals, seems like Collins is out. I'd bet Huerter is out as well with the Bogdanovic trade.

On 12/31/2020 at 6:55 PM, TheRealMcCoy said:

@Pastor Dillon @Texansfan713

Haven't watched much Rockets, but looks like Jae'Sean Tate is putting in that work defensively. He would be an easy guy for fans to root for if there was fans.

Tate is a PJ Tucker clone. I love him. He just makes all the hussell plays. I suspect the plan is to let Tucker go or trade him at the deadline and Tate will take on that role. He’s a little smaller than Tucker but he’s better with the ball. If voters really pay attention to him, I think he might make 2ns team all rookie this season. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Wiseman is shooting 40% from the field, has 1 assist all year to 7 TOs, is averaging 6.4 fouls per36

From what I read and hear ppl making it out like he is a lock for RotY and a for sure future superstar, it's weird. 

Did you wait to post this after he had a couple bad games?

15 minutes ago, redsoxsuck05 said:

Did you wait to post this after he had a couple bad games?

Did you compare him to AD after he had a decent gm? 

No, I just looked up his stats after I saw someone on Twitter mention him being one of the best rookies so far. 

I just thought it was weird the discourse around him because he made a couple of 3s lol. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

How legit are the Hawks? If their young players continue to develop they might really have something down there. 

1st in adjusted offensive rating and 29th in adjusted defensive rating. That’s all you need to know. Their offense will keep them in most games and make them a very competitive regular season team, but their defense limits their ceiling and will kill them in the playoffs.

• Like 1