NBA GDT | '20-'21 | KD returns to GS tonight!

11sanchez11

1 hour ago, seminoles1 said:

I'm starting to doubt if he'll ever hit jumpers, at least any time soon. His FT shooting is a bad indicator. His passing was also way over hyped coming out.

******* dominant in the paint though. Like honestly scary.

Yeah even if he never gets the 3 ball down he just needs to develop some kind of mid/short range shot to mix up his arsenal aside from bulldozing his way to the basket.

But yeah we haven’t really seen point forward Zion that was hyped up at Duke yet

Edited by amac

1 hour ago, amac said:

Yeah even if he never gets the 3 ball down he just needs to develop some kind of mid/short range shot to mix up his arsenal aside from bulldozing his way to the basket.

But yeah we haven’t really seen point forward Zion that was hyped up at Duke yet

He makes some good passes he just needs to make more of them and learn how to pass out of the constant double/triple teams he'll keep seeing in the paint.

Just now, Troy Brown said:

Theis really does get some wild calls against him. Stat posted recently by Cs beat writer that he's had the most fouls called on him since the start of last year in the eastern conference 

lmao as I say this, he's had 3 fouls called against him in 30 seconds 

Just now, catcheryea said:

i only caught the last 4 minutes and i saw him airball a 3 by about 4 feet, brick another, almost airball a free throw, and lose the buzzer beater on the way up

he’s washed washed

but still complains and flops like he's king of lob city