RB group

Tetsujin

4 minutes ago, Tetsujin said:

Allen Robinson, Chris Godwin, Kenny Golladay, Juju S-S for starters. I believe Robinson has expressed interest in us.

Kendrick Bourne and Sammy Watkins, also.

Robinson/Godwin/Golladay are good receivers, but they are exactly what Parker already is for us, and to a much lesser extent, Williams. They aren't great at separation, but are terrific at making contested catches.  JSS would be the guy out of that group that I would want.  He gets open all the time and is lethal on crossing routes.  He's really young too.  But I don't see any way that he isn't tagged.

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Pass on Fuller for that reason... also a bit concerned how much that PED use played into his success this year.

Agreed on passing due to injury history.  Just wanted to put it out there that he theoretically would be perfect for this team if he was ever on the field.

6 minutes ago, hrubes20 said:

Robinson/Godwin/Golladay are good receivers, but they are exactly what Parker already is for us, and to a much lesser extent, Williams. They aren't great at separation, but are terrific at making contested catches.  JSS would be the guy out of that group that I would want.  He gets open all the time and is lethal on crossing routes.  He's really young too.  But I don't see any way that he isn't tagged.

Agreed on passing due to injury history.  Just wanted to put it out there that he theoretically would be perfect for this team if he was ever on the field.

Idk, I kinda want to move on from Parker in the next few seasons. Dude seems pretty injury prone. And frankly what we need is this type of receiver right now - we need more guys than just Parker out there capable of making critical receptions.

Grabbing our home run hitter in the draft seems like our best bet.

• Like 1

On 12/14/2020 at 10:33 PM, TheKillerNacho said:

WR/LB is definitely where I want to go in Round 1.

I'd prefer not investing a 2nd round pick in RB, though... bring in a mid-round guy and a FA. RB isn't an important position to invest draft stock in. Instead, we could pick up another OL in Round 2 or even another WR wouldn't be a bad idea... we desperately need to find reliable hands for Tua.

I can agree with this plan, I want a Bama WR with our second first rounder.  And we need an RB in round 2 or 3.  Gotta get above average skill players around Tua, he knows how to distribute evenly.  My dream WR group is one similar to the Packers circa 2010.  Lot's of speedy, above average WRs with no divas or head cases.