McCarthyism Mafia-Workers of the World Unite!

Daniel

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

He still has yet to address how I can be a roleblock and HUAC, which is 100x more reasonable and fits with the multiple men subpoenas flavor during McCarthyism.

You are 100 percent wrong about me, so if you are town, you need to figure out who it really is.

From your pov, you blocked tugboat yesterday and there was no hit

you blocked me today and tugboat was modblocked and there was no hit.

how do you rectify that?

Just now, Malfatron said:

You are 100 percent wrong about me, so if you are town, you need to figure out who it really is.

From your pov, you blocked tugboat yesterday and there was no hit

you blocked me today and tugboat was modblocked and there was no hit.

how do you rectify that?

He was vanilla. You are a scum spy. Or Rack is shocked that we let him kill orca and it’s him ;)

Just now, MWil23 said:
2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

the way you posted to get rack lynched yesterday wasnt memeing.

you were citing history stuff to get rack lynched

HE CLAIMED THE WRONG HOOVER

Oh, your cases against @rackcs started wayyy before that.

i tried to make it obvious i was doing a bit. You were playing for realsies.

Just now, Malfatron said:

But you were very likely to be commie by process of elimination

this was right after i figured out that @swoosh and @Tugboat were claiming vanilla.

still was likely the correct lynch

Tbh, we are victims of town ineptitude and modkills and your case is largely based off of Daniel throwing town a bone to keep it from being even more devastating. It would have been better if I flipped and we still had 1-2 inactives

@swoosh @Tugboat @MWil23 @rackcs

pickle is butler

i am humphrey

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communist_Control_Act_of_1954#:~:text=The Communist Control Act (68,defines evidence to be considered

The Internal Security Act of 1950 had defined two types of "communist organizations." Senator Butler later proposed a bill aimed at the removal of Communists from leadership positions in labor unions, adding a third class, that of "communist-infiltrated organizations." Afterwards, Democratic Senator Humphrey put forward a substitute to that bill with the intention of directly tackling the "root of evil," the Communist Party members.[5] Through an amendment by Senator Daniel, both the Butler and Humphrey bills were merged into one, winning unanimous approval in the Senate from both Democrats and Republicans.

42 minutes ago, swoosh said:

I'm torn, need to hear @Tugboat's thoughts 

I’ll need a while to read through this whole cluster**** of like 30 pages of finger pointing before I can really weigh in. 

lot of funky stuff happening. Gotta sift through it when I get a chance to sit down for a bit later. 

• Like 1

Just now, Tugboat said:

I’ll need a while to read through this whole cluster**** of like 30 pages of finger pointing before I can really weigh in. 

lot of funky stuff happening. Gotta sift through it when I get a chance to sit down for a bit later. 

start with this.

Pickle is butler and I am Humphrey. we had a mason chat together

we wrote the Communist Control Act together.

something mwil should likely have known

24 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

@swoosh @Tugboat @MWil23 @rackcs

pickle is butler

i am humphrey

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communist_Control_Act_of_1954#:~:text=The Communist Control Act (68,defines evidence to be considered

The Internal Security Act of 1950 had defined two types of "communist organizations." Senator Butler later proposed a bill aimed at the removal of Communists from leadership positions in labor unions, adding a third class, that of "communist-infiltrated organizations." Afterwards, Democratic Senator Humphrey put forward a substitute to that bill with the intention of directly tackling the "root of evil," the Communist Party members.[5] Through an amendment by Senator Daniel, both the Butler and Humphrey bills were merged into one, winning unanimous approval in the Senate from both Democrats and Republicans.