McCarthyism Mafia-Workers of the World Unite!

Daniel

17 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

Are you claiming what i think you're claiming here?  lol.

it depends if you've picked up the hints i've left behind me to this point and i hope you've tacked on to them yeah

i'm off to bed for the night because i've got to wake up at five - normally i just see this thread while you're sleeping due to timezones but given i had today free and y'all stayed up it made for a day of productive information - i still do believe orca, and so i'm sticking with the rack vote.

1 hour ago, Shady Slim said:

it's not that but it's the other two you're thinking of (guessing it's because white won't show properly on the forum background - otherwise it would have been one of them i assume)

@Tugboat for what it's worth, if we do lynch rack today and he's the third party roleblocker that blocked me last night and orca the night before we'll be unencumbered in that regard unless the mafia have other power roles, which, of course, i do not know

to be fair, you did pick door number 2.

i knew you werent gonna pick door number 3 for obvious reasons

2 hours ago, Malfatron said:

door 1, 2 , or 3?

Which do you prefer?

pick one of these and i will reveal the color

2 hours ago, Shady Slim said:

two

suppose i should say this, and this is something you'll know given you've picked up on my hints - my colours aren'tt indicative of my alignment per se, which i am setting to town tonight (i cannot win before i hitch my wagon, er, well, it's not a wagon for me ;)), it's indicative of my character for now until i lock town

2 hours ago, Malfatron said:

white?

1 hour ago, Shady Slim said:

it's not that but it's the other two you're thinking of (guessing it's because white won't show properly on the forum background - otherwise it would have been one of them i assume)

12 hours ago, Daniel said:

Pickle just finished drafting yet another attempted Constitutional Amendment against Communism, the SCOTUS be damned!

Someone knocked at his door. He was surprised to see two dark complected gentlemen.

”Sorry, I don’t have any money.”

”That’s really offensive. We’re here with a business proposition.”

Oh, I don’t do business with Italians.”

“Ok, screw the charade.”

Pickle is sleeping with the fishes.  He was John Marshall Butler, Red Blooded American Republican, AMERICA! Aligned.

Day 3.

1200px-Flag_of_Italy.svg.png

Italian flag.

Shady is with the mob.

Why did you kill my bro pickle, @Shady Slim?

Its no secret. Youve been hinting that, and even brought up the mob yourself when talking to pickle

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Shady Slim said:
13 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

You offed squire and somehow the mob went away from that and ended bcb.  You next. 

did you just call yourself the mob? that's not very american given the flavour text we've been dealing with in dan's messages🤠

6 hours ago, Malfatron said:

anyone familar with us history?

I know when I’ve been insulted.

6 hours ago, Malfatron said:

what role could be the supeona?

McCarthy and his fellow HUAC (House of Unamerican Activities Committee) people made suspected commies testify under oath, asking them “Are you or have you ever been a member of the communist party?” by issuing subpoenas. This is why I’m very suspicious of anyone who says this is a scum ability, especially with what @rackcs also said. 

Just now, MWil23 said:

I know when I’ve been insulted.

McCarthy and his fellow HUAC (House of Unamerican Activities Committee) people made suspected commies testify under oath, asking them “Are you or have you ever been a member of the communist party?” by issuing subpoenas. This is why I’m very suspicious of anyone who says this is a scum ability, especially with what @rackcs also said. 

what about shady, a mob guy

5 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

what about shady, a mob guy

Just now, Malfatron said:

i have to avenge pickle.

i bet the factions are americans, commies, and the mob. Says there were 2 italians in the writeup, and you are one of them

shady

Sacco and Vanzetti were Italian immigrant anarchists who were part of the first Red Scare in the 1920s. They were tried and convicted of robbery and murder (whether or not they received a fair trial is another story).

Shady

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

i have to avenge pickle.

i bet the factions are americans, commies, and the mob. Says there were 2 italians in the writeup, and you are one of them

shady

I’d bet commies, anarchists, and Justice if Orca is being truthful about Rack, meaning Rack may be neutral third party.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

The two “dark complected gentlemen” would fit with Sacco and Vanzetti too. He’s an SK and clearly anarchy is a threat to freedom.

also, shady was roleblocked by rack n2 but the mob hit still went through.

could mean he has a faction, not just SK

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

also, shady was roleblocked by rack n2 but the mob hit still went through.

could mean he has a faction, not just SK

I’m not sure that Rack is the block. I think he knows who is, meaning he’s some sort of investment, thus more neutral or town aligned 3rd party.

Just now, MWil23 said:

I’m not sure that Rack is the block. I think he knows who is, meaning he’s some sort of investment, thus more neutral or town aligned 3rd party.

could be

@The Orca were you visited by 1 or 2 ppl on n1?

also, there was only 1 hit n2.

either alternating faction hits or the commie hit was blocked in some way