McCarthyism Mafia-Workers of the World Unite!

Daniel

1 minute ago, Shady Slim said:

if you can’t see that this “italians” thing has next to no basis you’re essentially sticking your head in the sand, you’ve jumped on a bizarro bandwagon that has nothing backing it up lol 

so to call me the sketchy one is itstl

“I’m not saying what my colors are or my power and I can win with either scum or town but have to decide tonight. I also won’t say what my ability is because it’s a soft claim and since I was blocked is nearly impossible to confirm, but just trust me, I’m choosing town tonight.”

This is essentially your thesis.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

“I’m not saying what my colors are or my power and I can win with either scum or town but have to decide tonight. I also won’t say what my ability is because it’s a soft claim and since I was blocked is nearly impossible to confirm, but just trust me, I’m choosing town tonight.”

This is essentially your thesis.

yes because a communist has already been taken out and i don’t know who the other however many are, sensibly speaking why would i not side with the town 

Edited by Shady Slim

and i have asked you twice now to elaborate on some stuff u said re mission D1 and D2 just so i can get up to speed with the meta, and i get ur busy so u may have missed it but to not engage with me then and now only suddenly engage when you can jump on the anti shady bandwagon is also, uh, curious!

For what I said about BCB when I pushed him D1? Mission is notoriously absent and good for mod kills or replacement on a semi regular basis, but last game was active and helped town. BCB slapping a vote down with his rationale was nothing short of scummy.

• Like 1

Just now, MWil23 said:

For what I said about BCB when I pushed him D1? Mission is notoriously absent and good for mod kills or replacement on a semi regular basis, but last game was active and helped town. BCB slapping a vote down with his rationale was nothing short of scummy.

see thanks there’s some clarity hehe 

1 minute ago, swoosh said:

@Shady Slim I just can't trust what you're saying when you're adamant that you're alone. I just don't believe that. simple as that. 

so you’re saying in addition to the communists we have three third parties being me rack and another, in an already small game?

with rack having kills and me having ability help to facilitate them through some of the stuff i can do (new info!)

Just now, Shady Slim said:

yes because a communist has already been taken out and i don’t know who the other however many are, sensibly speaking why would i not side with the town 

Well, we know that there are two Italians killing people (Pickle) and I’ve already brought up who they are. You may not be Italian/may be caught for the wrong reasons here, but it’s possible.

Just now, MWil23 said:

Well, we know that there are two Italians killing people (Pickle) and I’ve already brought up who they are. You may not be Italian/may be caught for the wrong reasons here, but it’s possible.

to go out on a limb and say that’s anything more than flavour, again, given we already have the communists who can kill and rack who can also kill, to have a second killing *faction* seems a bit much no?

Just now, Shady Slim said:

to go out on a limb and say that’s anything more than flavour, again, given we already have the communists who can kill and rack who can also kill, to have a second killing *faction* seems a bit much no?

Last game Daniel used specific flavor to implicate the killer, which helped town win the game. Not a bit much with this specific host.

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Last game Daniel used specific flavor to implicate the killer, which helped town win the game. Not a bit much with this specific host.

i never said that’s implausible, i said that the setup you’re suggesting is the case is implausible with that many killers

sigh, survival is my wincon first and foremost so if i don’t survive i can’t win anyway so here we go...

my colours are red and green and right now i am Father Christmas. on or before night three i must choose to either become Santa Claus, side with the americans and save christmas or become Ded Moroz, side with the communists and try to kill christmas 

night one i visited squire and i gave him a gun, so pickle was right to say i visited squire

seeing as i had no clue who the communists were by day two i decided i would vest someone who i had as town, swoosh, but that did not go through bc of the subpoena.

knowing items are in the game, more specifically, that i can put them in (and maybe others can too!) this is why i’ve been worried, knowing what a subpoena does, that maybe it’s communist sided and can take an item from people, based on my irl knowledge.

are you now happy @MWil23 @swoosh @Tugboat and do u see why i would rather have done things clandestine?

48 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

He was absolutely a Supreme Court justice that made several rulings leading to the decline of McCarthyism (interesting for us), and heard cases like Brown vs Board and the infamous JFK Warren Commission, which after 20 months determined “Oswald acted alone”.

Yeah. Kind of interesting implications for town, If racks is who he says he is, with a strange caveat wincon. 

But it kinda makes sense that he’d be town friendly at least. Need to press this more. 

But Shady’s evolving thing is a lot more suspect. Especially in light of there already being what sounds like a town friendly other role or faction?

I feel good enough about a shady lynch. At the very least, it should add some context to what’s going on with that supposed neutral faction. Which might also shed some light on the other faction with racks and what the subpeonas are really about that shady is so afraid of encumbering “his role”. 

my colours are red and green and right now i am Father Christmas. on or before night three i must choose to either become Santa Claus, side with the americans and save christmas or become Ded Moroz, side with the communists and try to kill christmas 

tbh i did not expect this lol

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Shady Slim said:

night one i visited squire and i gave him a gun, so pickle was right to say i visited squire

seeing as i had no clue who the communists were by day two i decided i would vest someone who i had as town, swoosh, but that did not go through bc of the subpoena.

knowing items are in the game, more specifically, that i can put them in (and maybe others can too!) this is why i’ve been worried, knowing what a subpoena does, that maybe it’s communist sided and can take an item from people, based on my irl knowledge.

are you now happy @MWil23 @swoosh @Tugboat and do u see why i would rather have done things clandestine?

If this is true then I feel really bad for you, because I don’t believe a word of it. This is perjury. 😉