McCarthyism Mafia-Workers of the World Unite!

Daniel

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

He once made a character that used or was a giant dildo or something like that.

gave that role to Naz

Hmmm...That makes this a bit more plausible.  Certainly thematic to the season.  But idk...comes across as a desperate last minute hail mary play.

Still not totally sure how Shady hinting that he's going to have items to give to people that he was afraid the Commies might get their hands on with a subpoena...really functionally differs much from claiming like he did there.  Scum are gonna know more or less what's up either way.

yeah ita fairly clear youre telling the truth @Shady Slim

in retrospect i remember those posts.

But when you quoted pickle about the mob, said you were multiple colors, and when i said door number 2 was white you said that I got it and maybe that color didnt show up on the FF background, and the other colors of the italy flag was red and green, i totally thought thats what you meant.

i 100 percent believe you now

• Like 1

Just now, Malfatron said:

yeah ita fairly clear youre telling the truth @Shady Slim

in retrospect i remember those posts.

But when you quoted pickle about the mob, said you were multiple colors, and when i said door number 2 was white you said that I got it and maybe that color didnt show up on the FF background, and the other colors of the italy flag was red and green, i totally thought thats what you meant.

i 100 percent believe you now

His soft claim was from last night though? Soft claims later in the game mean much less to me. By that point he's already got his fake claim ready. I don't believe the claim quite frankly, its too off the wall for me.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Shady Slim said:

Following the Russian Revolution, Christmas traditions were actively discouraged because they were considered to be "bourgeois and religious".[9] Similarly, in 1928 Ded Moroz was declared "an ally of the priest and kulak".[10] Nevertheless, the image of Ded Moroz took its current form during Soviet times, becoming the main symbol of the New Year's holiday (Novy God) that replaced Christmas. Some Christmas traditions were revived following the famous letter by Pavel Postyshev, published in Pravda on December 28, 1935.[9] Postyshev believed that the origins of the holiday, which were pre-Christian, were less important than the benefits it could bring to Soviet children.[1

how’s that for “not communist” @MWil23 @Tugboat😂😂

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

14 players. Probably at least 3 communist. 1 indy Shady, and 1 Justice...doesnt make sense 

11-3 basically with these non town but town friendly roles seems out of whack 

1 of the non town must be lynched imo

given that i could become a communist if i wanted, and rack can win only with the town it seems, and i too have the option to win with the town (and we have ruled out the italian job) i wouldn’t say it’s too too far fetched 

4 minutes ago, Shady Slim said:

Following the Russian Revolution, Christmas traditions were actively discouraged because they were considered to be "bourgeois and religious".[9] Similarly, in 1928 Ded Moroz was declared "an ally of the priest and kulak".[10] Nevertheless, the image of Ded Moroz took its current form during Soviet times, becoming the main symbol of the New Year's holiday (Novy God) that replaced Christmas. Some Christmas traditions were revived following the famous letter by Pavel Postyshev, published in Pravda on December 28, 1935.[9] Postyshev believed that the origins of the holiday, which were pre-Christian, were less important than the benefits it could bring to Soviet children.[1

Seems kinda murky at best.

• Like 1

Just now, Malfatron said:

I dont like that rack has to kill a town.

we cant really afford that.

so rack also claimed to RB me, which is interesting

I thought you might be the person I was looking for based on a tinfoil theory but I don't think its true anymore.

And I don't have to kill a town, they just have to be dead when the game is over.