McCarthyism Mafia-Workers of the World Unite!

Daniel

Just now, Tugboat said:

Just a read?  Or do you somehow have something more concrete on this bizarre Santa angle being bogus?

lol at calling father christmas bizarre and or bogus when i’ve been softing it since day two and everything that you say to try and refute it is proven null

Just now, Tugboat said:

Just a read?  Or do you somehow have something more concrete on this bizarre Santa angle being bogus?

yes, but a very strong one. he's not working alone and therefore I can't trust anything he's saying. 

I promised I'd get 2/3 scum with bcb, shady, and malf and I'm sticking to that. I'm pretty confident malf is town now. 

Just now, swoosh said:
2 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

yes, but a very strong one. he's not working alone and therefore I can't trust anything he's saying. 

are we sure hes not working alone?

1 minute ago, swoosh said:

I promised I'd get 2/3 scum with bcb, shady, and malf and I'm sticking to that. I'm pretty confident malf is town now. 

i wonder if this is a function of my theoretical ability to go commo affiliated