GDT: Cardinals vs Niners

Malfatron

Just now, BayRaider said:

Yeah they made the early game and primetime game NFL Network exclusive and this game Prime exclusive. NFL tryin to make sales today lol. 

I actually wish they would have more games on Amazon.  I like the option to choose which broadcast team I wanna listen to.  Scouts feed  with Bucky Brooks and Daniel Jeremiah is awesome.

Just now, JAF-N72EX said:

I actually wish they would have more games on Amazon.  I like the option to choose which broadcast team I wanna listen to.  Scouts feed  with Bucky Brooks and Daniel Jeremiah is awesome.

How do I get that feed for this game? The regular commentator sucks. 

2 minutes ago, JAF-N72EX said:

thanks for the tip!

i was unaware that was an option

6 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

looks like it

everyone should have prime though

Had it for like 11 years in a row, but not anymore (although luckily they offered me a 30 day trial a week ago). Just not worth the money anymore. Almost every company has copied the Amazon Model for free two day shipping, and Prime almost always takes longer than two days now anyways. 

Plus Netflix, Hulu, Disney, HBO Max >>>> Prime Video.

/prime rant over

Edited by BayRaider

Just now, BayRaider said:

Had it for like 11 years in a row, but not anymore (although luckily they offered me a 30 day trial a week ago). Just not worth the money anymore. Almost every company has copied the Amazon Model was free two day shipping, and Prime almost always takes longer than two days now anyways. 

Plus Netflix, Hulu, Disney, HBO Max >>>> Prime Video.

/prime rant over

Pro-tip: Cancel your trial membership with a few days left, create a new email account and a new amazon account and then sub for another trial.