GDT: Cardinals vs Niners

Malfatron

2 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Cardinals and Bears for the 7th seed is a sneaky race no one is paying attention to! I actually think Chicago is fully capable of knocking off Green Bay the final week. Doubt the defense has another bad performance like the first meeting, and the offense is really clicking lately. Cardinals probably won't beat the Rams on the road. Either team is going to have to earn it.

And if the niners win here....bears dont even have to beat gb

2 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Cardinals and Bears for the 7th seed is a sneaky race no one is paying attention to! I actually think Chicago is fully capable of knocking off Green Bay the final week. Doubt the defense has another bad performance like the first meeting, and the offense is really clicking lately. Cardinals probably won't beat the Rams on the road. Either team is going to have to earn it.

If the Cards lose this game and the Rams then the Bears only need to beat the Jags to get the 7th seed. Which is what I'm hoping for.

1 minute ago, JAF-N72EX said:

If the Cards lose this game and the Rams then the Bears only need to beat the Jags to get the 7th seed. Which is what I'm hoping for.

same.

Lets have the game matter more for Green Bay next week if we dont clinch the 1 this weekend)

Edited by Malfatron

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

same.

Lets have the game matter more for Green Bay next week if we dont clinch the 1 this weekend)

I just don't want the Bears playoffs ride to rely on another week 17 game against the Packers.......it' usually doesn't end well for us.

Edited by JAF-N72EX

There's actually still a way the Rams would miss out and both Chicago and Arizona get in.

- Has to be a three way 9-7 tie.

- Cardinals must lose to the 49ers today.

- Bears must win out.

- Rams lose out.

- Cardinals beat Rams Week 17.

What an epic meltdown of the ages that would be for the Rams.

Edited by BayRaider