GDT: Cardinals vs Niners

Malfatron

The problem with Jeremiah and Brooks is that when anything major happens, they stay completely calm and don't hype it up in any way....which I don't like. Although I appreciate the change of pace and informative analysis. But when a big TD happens, or a major fumble or sack, I'd rather see a J.R. approach like "OMG A SLOBBERKNOCKER!!!" instead of the boring Michael Cole approach.

Man, wish J.R. would of did commentary in football.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Bears split with the Packers often. It's in Chicago. Bears Offense has come roaring to life the past three games. And the Bears D is Top 5 and isn't going to allow another Rodgers murderfest. It's entirely possible. I actually think the game is 50/50.

I guess I meant more not very likely to market the SNF game as a win or go home. You are right, I'd expect Chicago to play them tough. 

Just now, LeotheLion said:

I guess I meant more not very likely to market the SNF game as a win or go home. You are right, I'd expect Chicago to play them tough. 

Same as this game. Cardinals can absolutely still win, and it's probably 50/50 at this point in the game even with the Cardinals down a TD, but many people acted like the 49ers had no chance in this game. I said 49ers probably win (didn't guarantee it) and get the split, but I feel like sooo many people acted like SF has no chance. Even a Cardinal fan on this forum said no chance Niners win, and no chance Chicago makes the playoffs. Forget who it was.. wasn't Sanchez though. Somebody with a Cardinal avatar.

When will people learn Division Games are never upsets...? Unless it's Jacksonville or the Jets.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Same as this game. Cardinals can absolutely still win, and it's probably 50/50 at this point in the game even with the Cardinals down a TD, but many people acted like the 49ers had no chance in this game. I said 49ers probably win (didn't guarantee it) and get the split, but I feel like sooo many people acted like SF has no chance. Even a Cardinal fan on this forum said no chance Niners win, and no chance Chicago makes the playoffs. Forget who it was.. wasn't Sanchez though. Somebody with a Cardinal avatar.

When will people learn Division Games are never upsets...? Unless it's Jacksonville or the Jets.

(Hopefully) that won't be the case for too much longer.  :)

Edited by Uncle Buck