Pick one, runningbacks.

Kiwibrown

Which one would you want on your team?  

111 members have voted

1. 1. Which one would you want on your team?

• Ezekiel Elliot
    • Leonard Fournette
    • Todd gurley
    • Christian Mccaffery
    • Jordan howard
    • David johnson
    • Kareem Hunt
    • other
    • homer pick; not above.

14 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

Well done on getting Kamara and Lattimore BTW in a redraft you might not get either of them, they could both be top 5-6 players from the draft. 

Don't give him credit by saying "well done". This poster didn't do anything to draft those players haha. 

For the record, Gurley had 100+yds rushing against the Titans, Seahawks (in Seattle), Cardinals (London), and Falcons. All run defenses are tough. He also had 97yds rushing against the Eagles averaging 7.3ypc on few rushing attempts and the Eagles also are tough against the run. So what Gurley has done is special. I just wish in some of the games, Eagles and Falcons to be specific, he would’ve gotten the ball more than 16x on the ground. The Rams are undefeated when Gurley has at least 17 rushing attempts. I think that’s an area McVay can grow in and I look forward to seeing how he approaches things in the future without losing his aggressive edge with his playcalling. 

On 2017-10-18 at 2:33 AM, RandyMossIsBoss said:

I find the lack of Bell and MGIII disturbing. I'm assuming there is an experience cut-off which is why Bell was left out, but Melvin?

If I'm building a franchise position by position and RB is on the clock, here's my BB...

1. Bell
  2. Johnson
  3. Gurley
  4. Elliott
  5. Fournette
  6. Gordon
  7. Hunt
  8. Henry
  9. Freeman
  10. Howard

I still think Shady, Demarco and Blount are highly effective backs, but their days are numbered. I see 2 more years, max, of quality production for each of them before they fall off steeply, so I have no interest in investing in them.

I was going to ask why bell isn't on the list. I agree with your top 5 but maybe a different order. If I want a power rushing attack, then Fournette . If need is  RB+flex, then Bell or Johnson.  Shady too,  still a top tier RB IMO, and he proved snow has no effect B|

Archived